Sign in to follow this  
Goldie (DayZ)

LF for Epoch group/partner

Hello, i am from the US and wanted somebody or people to play with. DO NOT copy and paste recruitment forms. i am 17 and prefer to play with 16+ please have a good mic and speak english.I have been playing epoch for a little bit and want to form a group to start building. if interested please leave your Skype or PM ME. 

• Like 1

I will join. My skype name is gsmitty12. Is it okay if i am 15?

Are you looking to join a good, realistic DayZ Clan?

Handits is reqruiting now!

We are a mature group of players, looking for anyone to join us, currently playing DayZ, We are a new group of players known as the handits! We play ofton on large groups and like to talk about day to day random shizzlewizzle. We would like to find more players for our group as we need players who can be active, easy going and like having fun.

We tend to play tactical and have little rules, there are no real ranks, although we do provide awards witch will earn you respect in the community, We only have a few condtions, No Foul mouthing other members or groups, and No "Isms" This rule may seem strange but we are very strickt on subjects such as Homafobia, Racism, sexism. Anyone found to be disregarding this rule in the clans name will be asked to leave.

Our group is made up of four main "Admins/Devs" Tetlys, Hogge, Dauntless, and CWayet. Talk to any of these guys on Ts if you have enquires about joining, We have two main ways for you to find us, Our website, and our Ts, Both can be found Below.

Team Speak Three: 193.172.34.158:9986

Thanks for lucking over, if your intrested in joing check out our app Here (http://handit.enjin.com/members)

Kind Regards, The Handit Community Devs!

We have a epoch Taviana server you are welcome to join it and if you like it feel free to register on the forums.

The server admins mostly build and are friendly as long as you don't attack them. 

but keep in mind most of the bases are filled with epic loot.

PS. And if you hear jets or tank fighting its most lightly the admins.  they wont attack unless you join

and if you need any help feel free to ask ingame or on TS

Tavi Epoch

81.19.212.118:2300

Teamspeak

ts.pdi-gaming.com

Web:

forums.pwnagedistribution.com

Hello, i am from the US and wanted somebody or people to play with. DO NOT copy and paste recruitment forms. i am 17 and prefer to play with 16+ please have a good mic and speak english.I have been playing epoch for a little bit and want to form a group to start building. if interested please leave your Skype or PM ME. 

Hey mate

Ive recently moved servers to start again as last server was shit.

My mate and myself are looking for anyone whos keen to start building a base and so forth as a small organised clan.

Im 20yrs old myself.

Let us know if your keen

Skype = mattm43

or

steam name is [NZL] Holsht