Sign in to follow this  
jbrodjeski@yahoo.com

Getting tired of the server nukes

I know this is alpha but the server nukes are getting frustrating. I don't get attached to my gear at all, so I can imagine it is very frustrating to people who do.

I dont even know how its possible for hackers to nuke the entire server.

last i checked, arma 2 is most certainly not an alpha

try posting again w/ use brain good

last i checked' date=' arma 2 is most certainly not an alpha

[/quote']

Likewise, I'm sure.

What made you think that no one is aware of this issue that can take care of it?

Anyone who has experienced it is probably 'tired' of it... Not sure what your point is... Did you assume that this post would push them over the edge to suddenly fix it?

It's known, it's been addressed in one wave of bans, they are most likely keeping track for the next wave of bans.

you know this is alpha. period.

Oh so you're one of those faggots that blames everything on being alpha? Take note that Arma 2 isn't in alpha.

[i have been warned for this post - Ubi]

[/quote']

ArmA 2 doesn't crash. Only DayZ server does.

I'm getting tired of it too mate. A M24 bandit killed me, when I spawned I managed to find him and get my revenge and when I'm gonna loot him, guess what? Server down

It being in Alpha does go for all of the problems Day Z has, except the hacker problem. That is something the hack-protection guys got get to.

They eventually will.

Which makes this even more annoying.

Unfortunately in Arma 2 usually no one gives a crap. About cheaters/hackers/exploiters I mean.

Over there you only loose an hour or so playing time at the most if some hacker comes on and nukes a server. No biggie. Ban him or even his whole subnet if necessary, restart meshun and we are good to go again as if it never happened.

And BIS had no real reason to really care much about security holes either...

[/quote']

ArmA 2 doesn't crash. Only DayZ server does.

I'm getting tired of it too mate. A M24 bandit killed me, when I spawned I managed to find him and get my revenge and when I'm gonna loot him, guess what? Server down

thats a nice story but you missed the point. its not about some servercrashs... its about everybody being killed at the same time. be it from some nukes or whatever.

I agree and it does suck. Sometimes you can lose 5-10 hours of play time over it. Happened to me 4 times now, all of those times with decent gear. I definitely play it less because of that myself. Makes it hard to make myself do the scrounging work, and without scrounging work, you can't do anything really, not even murder!

Quick, someone post that this games in Alpha! Shit, people already beat me to it.

What does the game being in Alpha have to do with this obvious increase lately of people using this hack to ruin the people who are trying to test this game?