Sign in to follow this  
Blackout1050

Game Very Blurry

I'm not sure if the game is supposed to be like this - or its just my settings, but the game is extremely blurry and i find it extremely annoying.

Attached are some screenshots i took of my game (Before some jackass bandit started shooting at me).

Is the game meant to look like this?

Settings:

Everything on the lowest possible settings except anisotropic filtering which is on normal (or medium).

I had this problem too, all you have to do is set your 3D render setting thing to the same as your screen size.

Check your GPU control panel if you have some AA forced on.

Also, be sure that post processing is set to off. (ingame option).

Oh and yea,

Set interface equal to the 3d renderer, as the guy above said... forgot about that, I thought it was obvious ;) .

Check your GPU control panel if you have some AA forced on.

Also' date=' be sure that post processing is set to off. (ingame option).

Oh and yea,

Set interface equal to the 3d renderer, as the guy above said... forgot about that, I thought it was obvious ;) .

[/quote']

AA is not forced, and the screenshots are taken with Post Processing Off and the same Resolutions for both the resolutions options.

Is the game supposed to look like this?

I'm having the verry same issue. For me its litterly unplayable because of it. less than an hour and I have one hell of a headache. I have never had this issue before. Its not a FOV issue either. Its just so blurry or "hazey" its training my eyes.

same here.

I dont like it and besome fast headache, but i thougt its normal in that game. Really ugly ^^

Going to play for a couple of hours now, with the new settings.

Will see how much of a difference it has on the blurriness.

That's 3d resolution issue as has already been stated. Go to video settings and set the 3d res to same level as your "normal" resolution.

If you're running arma 2 free you must just suck it up, though. It comes with low res textures.

That's 3d resolution issue as has already been stated. Go to video settings and set the 3d res to same level as your "normal" resolution.

If you're running arma 2 free you must just suck it up' date=' though. It comes with low res textures.

[/quote']

Already had the same Resolutions and using the Steam Combined Operations version.

If you're running arma 2 free you must just suck it up' date=' though. It comes with low res textures.

[/quote']

Already had the same Resolutions and using the Steam Combined Operations version.

That's weird then. Try setting textures bit higher then, no idea other than that really.

Ahah!

Was tweaking some other settings to try and improve my FPS and noticed that the 3D Resolution never saved itself (I have no idea why it didn't save) but i changed it back to 1920x1080 and the game became MUCH MUCH MORE CLEARER.

Its no longer some hazy blurry clusterfudge of things anymore!

Ahah!

Was tweaking some other settings to try and improve my FPS and noticed that the 3D Resolution never saved itself (I have no idea why it didn't save) but i changed it back to 1920x1080 and the game became MUCH MUCH MORE CLEARER.

Its no longer some hazy blurry clusterfudge of things anymore!

Now what exactly did you change everything too? I'm having the same thing.

Now what exactly did you change everything too? I'm having the same thing.

Set the 3d resolution to the same as your screen resolution.

Hope this helps mate.

I had this problem too' date=' all you have to do is set your 3D render setting thing to the same as your screen size.

[/quote']

thats how to fix it, had this problem too when i first launched dayz/arma.