aLittleFatGirl

Rocket granted me "God Mode" for the day. Really?

Edit: The video has been made private on YouTube around 330p EST ...I wonder why he did that?

I recently saw this guy stream and subbed to his YouTube. Yesterday he posted this video in which he kills players while openly exploiting the game. He justifies it by saying that Rocket gave him a "God Mode" code at E3. Text at the end of the video states that Ripper_X ( the streamer's name ) is not a cheater....ok.

The video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOP7QLSq2eA&feature=g-all-u

Edit: So it doesnt appear that Im trolling, he does say at 7 minutes that Rocket giving him "God Mode" is total lies. Bottom line is he killed players while invisible...thats exploiting sorry to say. Whether everyone was getting the bug, he tried to fix it and it didnt work, all that is irrelevant. You cant go around killing innocent players while invisible, its not right. Could have been one of you he did it to if you died from someone invisible recently.

I dont know dude. He says it three times in the video and puts it in text in the video twice stating it. Its almost like he is trying to justify it. Anyway whether he gave him a "God Mode" code or not is irrelevant. He was killing people while in an exploited state...code or not.

...saying that Rocket gave him a "God Mode" code at E3.

thumbs_really_are_you_truly_this_stupid.jpg

Never said I believed that Rocket gave him a code at E3, I simply stated thats what he said in his video. Reading comprehension begins in like third grade man smh. As I said before, having a code is irrelevant anyway.

The understanding of context also starts pretty early on - the image was aimed at the "Hurr durr I got god mode - is totally legit" comment, not your repetition of it...

I dont see anyone but him denying the fact that he was exploiting a bug in the game and killing innocent players...basically the same thing WhiskeyFive did. I expect the devs to do the right thing here.

Here are some statements he made in the video description and my responses. He has now banned me from commenting on the vid.

Video Description - "Ripper joins a game and is unexpectedly INVISIBLE. Many people had this problem for a brief period, and since Ripper wasn't able to fix it, HE PLAYED WITH IT AND HAD SOME FUN."

Me - At that point he was blatantly exploiting the game and killing innocent players who couldnt see him....JUST LIKE WHISKEYFIVE DID. Ripper, how are you not seeing this?

Video Description - "That said, anyone who blatantly exploits on purpose is lame"

Me - Agreed, and deserve to be banned

Why are you all acting like he committed a crime? No matter who this happened too, you wouldn't just log off and wait until its fixed. You'd have some fun just like everyone else that got it, did.

Why are you all acting like he committed a crime? No matter who this happened too' date=' you wouldn't just log off and wait until its fixed. You'd have some fun just like everyone else that got it, did.

[/quote']

Personal opinion, please disregard any notion of "everyone" in the cited message.

Why are you all acting like he committed a crime? No matter who this happened too' date=' you wouldn't just log off and wait until its fixed. You'd have some fun just like everyone else that got it, did.

[/quote']

Nobody is acting like anything. Simply reporting the facts. It really depends on the maturity and conscience of the player whether they would exploit a bug and kill innocent players. Years ago my 10 year old son used to love glitching on Socom 2 till I whipped his butt. Sad that a man in his mid 30's hasnt learned not to do this to other players yet AND be stupid enough to post a video of it to YouTube and laugh about it. Tell me how you would feel if it happened to you.

I spawned in with someone the other day and he was totally invisible to me. He could pick up, look and everything. He shot his gun at a wall next to me and I clearly heard the shot and saw the smoke and the bullet hit.

He was totally invisible, he logged out and back and it was fixed.

I spawned in with someone the other day and he was totally invisible to me. He could pick up' date=' look and everything. He shot his gun at a wall next to me and I clearly heard the shot and saw the smoke and the bullet hit.

He was totally invisible, he logged out and back and it was fixed.

[/quote']

Kudos to him for not exploiting the encountered bug, killing players or taking their Barrett .50 cal. Weird that he was able to remedy by simply reconnecting while others couldnt :huh:

you spanked your son for glichting in a game? thats pretty fucked up.

you spanked your son for glichting in a game? thats pretty fucked up.

Until you consider it was the fifth time I caught him doing it. He was glitching into walls and killing opponents to get kills/wins. Im not sure what kind of values you try to instill in your kids ( or may in the future? ) but I dont need parenting lessons from an online gaming forum.

Hey guys I just asked Rocket what the god mode code is and he said it's up, up, down, down, left, right, left ,right, B, A.

Hey guys I just asked Rocket what the god mode code is and he said it's up' date=' up, down, down, left, right, left ,right, B, A.

[/quote']

Cool Stary bro

Hey guys I just asked Rocket what the god mode code is and he said it's up' date=' up, down, down, left, right, left ,right, B, A.

[/quote']

Cool Stary bro

spawn the lamborghini with L,Y,X,Left pad, UP, L,R,R and A

[/quote']

Cool Stary bro

spawn the lamborghini with L,Y,X,Left pad, UP, L,R,R and A

ummm hai...wut button combo to spawn troll replies? get a life please