Sign in to follow this  
kingwest

alcohol as painkillers

i came on this idea in real life i was getting annoyed by a toothache so a friend recommend me to drink some alcohol to less the pain and what do i know 2 sips and i dont feel the most of it. then i thought about all the empty whisky bottles i came on in dayz, so i thought wouldnt it be a nice feature against pain / shaking but that there is a limit like you have 15 min of not shaking but ofcourse you see a little blurry because of the alcohol and every sip you take after the first sip you take is 10 min non shaking but blurr is like 5% increased "yust a idea"

i know dayz want to be like a zombie simulation and with that mean its all very realistic nothing magic our something and i have been hearing that people use alcohol as painkillers since like for ever. and i dont mean like scrapping the normal painkillers but i think theres agonna be a patch where painkillers will be more less then now and that alcohol would be used a painkillers 2 if you got no other option.

ofcourse this idea still needs a bit of work so if anyone got some idea's that would come nice with this feature "ofcourse all very realistic' tell them our thing that need to be edited.