Eclipse' pid='166474' dateline='1340320152']

im very irritated at the weapon despawn when trying to transfer weapons to another player. and i dont break my legs much unless im doing something incredibly stupid that nobody could ever do in irl. (I.E) balls out running down a stupidly steep hill) thats insane concussion on the ankle and knee joints. and the down force + foreward momentum. it only takes est 1200lbs to break a leg bone and foreward momentum and the rest is more than neough to do the job. so realism = achieved. in my eyes at least. :D ive died quite oftin last night (3rd day playing) when my whole squad has gillie suits and sniper rifles ( we usually lockdown cherno on big servers :3) but we were walking into cherno. there was a guy.... with a AK... on the belltower in cherno. he headshoted each of us in sucession. took about 6 seconds. last guy lasted 10 more seconds and spotted him and what he was shooting with before another precise headshot. we call hax becase we were over 600 meters away but hey' date=' i usually give the benefit of the doubt and maby he was hella mlg pro. probally hax thou. but i loled. spammed repsawn till i was at the airfield. logged off went to a empty (2-4man server) scavenged the airfield for some sweet guns and then popped into a different server with pretty much all my old stuff. so... i enjoy dying. it gives me a challenge :)

[/quote']

How is cheating by server hopping a challenge?

Eclipse' pid='166474' dateline='1340320152']

im very irritated at the weapon despawn when trying to transfer weapons to another player. and i dont break my legs much unless im doing something incredibly stupid that nobody could ever do in irl. (I.E) balls out running down a stupidly steep hill) thats insane concussion on the ankle and knee joints. and the down force + foreward momentum. it only takes est 1200lbs to break a leg bone and foreward momentum and the rest is more than neough to do the job. so realism = achieved. in my eyes at least. :D ive died quite oftin last night (3rd day playing) when my whole squad has gillie suits and sniper rifles ( we usually lockdown cherno on big servers :3) but we were walking into cherno. there was a guy.... with a AK... on the belltower in cherno. he headshoted each of us in sucession. took about 6 seconds. last guy lasted 10 more seconds and spotted him and what he was shooting with before another precise headshot. we call hax becase we were over 600 meters away but hey' date=' i usually give the benefit of the doubt and maby he was hella mlg pro. probally hax thou. but i loled. spammed repsawn till i was at the airfield. logged off went to a empty (2-4man server) scavenged the airfield for some sweet guns and then popped into a different server with pretty much all my old stuff. so... i enjoy dying. it gives me a challenge :)

[/quote']

How is cheating by server hopping a challenge?

It really is a challenge... First you have to disconnect, then you have to find a server, and then connect, get stuff, and then disconnect, find another server, and then do whatever you want.

In all seriousness, I agree with you. I don't see why he claims that's a challenge... I always join the near full 50 player max servers, making it tougher to loot. Also, OP, you say you're going to leave, yet, as others have stated, you're still watching this post and replying. If you want to leave, just do it. I don't see why you'd still be replying....

i just started i died once to zombies because i was like you and aggrod a group of zombies 2nd life i have a gun ammo food and ive been on this life for 3 hours so stfu and adapt don't expect this game to be easy its designed to test your mettle not heres a gun have fun shooting everyone and everything

I like the ability to run and hide, the inability for zombies to see and hit through walls. These changes were good and the bugs being fixed was great.

But, no weapon at start, barbed wire blocking access to buildings, zombies seeing and hearing too far, crawlers running for no reason, it all adds up to no fun. Take zombies back to level 1.7.0 as far as seeing and hearing and give us weapons at start and I'll play again.

I loved 1.7.0 even with the bugs but 1.7.1.5 isn't fun.

But isn't being frustrated part of the fun/experience? There has NEVER been a game that physically drains me like this one. Some times i go an entire night without pulling the trigger once, yet i feel as if i accomplished something by just staying alive and it's gratifying.

This game is a lot like golf. You run around the course hitting bad shots and being pissed off and frustrated until you hit that one shot within inches of the cup from 180 out, then everything feels like it was totally worth it.

I love the difficulty of starting out without a weapon. I love the fact that maybe you'll get lucky and find a weapon in the first house you walk in to or maybe you'll walk for hours. The uncertainty is what drives this game. It's the heart and soul of it. No more silver platter, give me what i need to continue, type games for me.

I sincerely hope you can find fun in it again soon.

Maybe try setting strange little in-game goals for yourself?

mmm tears of unfathomable sadness, yummy, yummy you guys:))) do you know how retarded that sounds when you call you are a su pilot? you can fly ingame yet i doesnt mean you have to know how to survive. iam an irl da-20 pilot, piloting has nothing to do with hiding your ass and collecting beans :) at least the game has an idiot proof to fend of inpatiet players

Um,

Again I say

B-Bye!

One less whinner who can't grasp it's an alpha test.

Agreeing with OP for now, game was fun, and stealth meant something as of 1.7.0, now there's just no point. I was running towards a zed that didn't see me, then I ran around a house (now between me and zed), and held shift to walk, and about 10 seconds later I hear it aggro and start chasing me.

The new zeds are so easy to lose it's not funny. I lost a whole town's worth on one building and a few trees.

Get to mil spawn buildings, surprise surprise, they're all barricaded and camped out, and you can't clear them or kill the campers, because that's where the guns are.

The game WAS fun, but it's just not now. I played 50 hrs and had no intent on slowing down, but it's just boring now. The new detection mechanics, I know they are bugged, but they are just stupid. How they were was good, just a bit stronger would have made it good.

tl;dr: there's no reason to sneak anymore, may as well just sprint and exploit LoS, gun spawns are just camped out because you're defenceless. GG.

Good you should leave' date=' do the community a favour.

Your a dick, and I personally could care less of it.

Example 1:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=15301

[/color']

Ignorant rage anwser detected...

Ah thats why, i bet OCN still in testing and will be for more 2 months right?

yeah' date=' stopped reading when you mentioned bugs in an alpha stage

[/quote']

Its obvious you didnt played ArmA2 before.

This mod is being poorly made and with rush to keep people buying ArmA2, unfortunaly you dont have the business vision only the kid rage one.

Yep, I still have my server in test, are you going to ship me 300GB SCSI 3.5 drives? Ummmm no, so I could really care what you have to say. So good going, let this guy leave, he's a pretend server cop anyways. Complaining about a mod in alpha being... a mod in alpha. What an idiot.

Loose gear' date=' come on you fight for a weapon and some SOB kills you inside a stone using a bug and you loose everything, or you loose DAYS gathering material to repair vehicles and take many of them to your group encampment and then all vanished, no explanation only "its an alpha" I dont accept it.

This is not HAlf Life, this is not Left for dead this is not COD this is not anything we saw before. This is a WAR SIMULATOR GAME. If you force people to dont pvp and make super zombies no one will see reason to walk 50km in a day and die loosing his gear.

[/quote']

Okay. So, to address paragraph #1 in this quote: Yes, you do lose DAYS gathering materials. That is called permadeath, that is the main, unique factor of this mod, what makes it amazing. Also, you blame this on a bug. A bug. This is an Alpha. You can't complain about bugs in an alpha, you just can't. You can try to fix them, but you can't say the mod sucks due to them. It is an alpha, and the meaning of alpha, is first, or begining. Thus, this is the first stage of the mod. By implementing new things into the mod, bugs arise, and most new things are implemented during alpha, thus the term, "It is an apha."

Paragraph #2 of this quote: This is not a war simulator game. This is Dayz. The game went from being a war sim, to being a zombie survival sim. It, again, is a mod, the only thing it shares with Arma 2, Arma 2 OA is the engine, models, AI, animations, and a bit more. NOT the military simulator aspect. This is just not that. And, I actually am fine with losing my gear, because it isn't the gear, the items that I like this mod for. It is the memories. The memories.

I agree with him. NO way to defend yourself makes the game boring and tedious. I actually tried to get a refund on ARMA 2 CO (why would I want to play that now?) but steams a bitch.

I agree with him. NO way to defend yourself makes the game boring and tedious. I actually tried to get a refund on ARMA 2 CO (why would I want to play that now?) but steams a bitch.

Really? in the 21 century, where you can see everything you need on the internet about the game you bought years after the release, you still find a retarded reason to ask for a refund? ...

ask yourself who's the bitch. I hope you understand how your attitude is...

dude go blow a horse... who cares ur leaving.. im new to the forums and i have already read several bullshit threads you have started.... good to go!

Go prone, and you are basicly invisible. Crawl to your items, get guns, shoot stuff, and win. Pew pew. If you dont like it, you can also leave.

I hated starting without a gun before too, but i learned to survive without it.

Adapt to it, or leave. Thats all i have to say.

Start game without weapon:

15 times i died because players where lurking spawn areas or main sites like cherno and electro' date=' i couldnt enter buildings to find weapons etc etc... this sucks. Makes who already have a weapon even stronger now.

Lag, Admin Abuse, Mass kills, Bugs

Too much lag, yesterday i killed a guy with a Lee enfield shot IN THE FACE, and again i died and he didnt.

Admin Abuse, if you kill a admin consider yourself kicked.

Mass Kills, i dont have to say... everyone here already experimented it.

Bugs, dont get close of a stone, tree, stair.. dont walk at all or you will have your bones broken.

[/quote']

i and those i play with must be some lucky bunch, because we don't have such problems...

good bye, and can i have your beans?

Start game without weapon:

15 times i died because players where lurking spawn areas or main sites like cherno and electro' date=' i couldnt enter buildings to find weapons etc etc... this sucks. Makes who already have a weapon even stronger now.

Lag, Admin Abuse, Mass kills, Bugs

Too much lag, yesterday i killed a guy with a Lee enfield shot IN THE FACE, and again i died and he didnt.

Admin Abuse, if you kill a admin consider yourself kicked.

Mass Kills, i dont have to say... everyone here already experimented it.

Bugs, dont get close of a stone, tree, stair.. dont walk at all or you will have your bones broken.

[/quote']

i and those i play with must be some lucky bunch, because we don't have such problems...

good bye, and can i have your beans?

Same here, maybe he just goes on the worst servers possible, who knows. Good thing he left though

I know its alpha but tons of things here came from ARMA2' date=' a game wich i LOVE IT but is poorly finished and the game go to stores unfinished.

[/quote']

Lmao i totally agree with you on that point, the engine is shit fuck i'd choose gameboy advanced shit other that engine, they claim it's amazing etc maybe to the eyes/scale but to a _true_ gamer it's dogshit on gameplay.

You could make a mirror alpha of this game on unity in a few months, the only advantage of having this as a arma2 mod is that you can leach everything from the game files.

I kinda feel him. Its hard to express your thoughts without getting burned. Let him have his opinion. Ithink the game has many flaws too but lets see what the future brings.

Lmao i totally agree with you on that point' date=' the engine is shit fuck i'd choose gameboy advanced shit other that engine, they claim it's amazing etc maybe to the eyes/scale but to a _true_ gamer it's dogshit on gameplay.

[/quote']

they won't change it in arma2, so why still rage and complain after all these years? is it that what _true_ gamers do?

You could make a mirror alpha of this game on unity in a few months

then why don't you? you must be an exceptional developer, bring it on and put them all to shame!