With the patches since 1.7.0 it feels like rocket is trying to cut off the servertraffic down so they can take it. I know I haven't enjoyed testing the game ever since. I had easily 3-4 daily hours of DayZ before the patches' date=' now I feel reluctant to even take a look of the new patches.

[/quote']

Yes, at 1.7.0 was really fun but its very strange now, i agree with you.

Have you tried playing with a group? I play with a team, yesterday, we raided cherno and elektro for about 2 hours. there was nine of us. covering all angles of the city, even made a barb wire system for our retreat out. was the most fun i have had in this mod so far.

Playing with a group is way more fun than going solo. I found a group while i was still going solo in cherno and elektro. that group joined a bigger group now there is over 20 of us.

You can both go and watch paint dry for all I and many others care.

Have fun.

We dont care for you either :)

Have you tried playing with a group? I play with a team' date=' yesterday, we raided cherno and elektro for about 2 hours. there was nine of us. covering all angles of the city, even made a barb wire system for our retreat out. was the most fun i have had in this mod so far.

Playing with a group is way more fun than going solo. I found a group while i was still going solo in cherno and elektro. that group joined a bigger group now there is over 20 of us.

[/quote']

I played in group yes and was really fun i had a lot of stuff and my group too, problem is after 1.7.0 things went out worse and worse... and many of my group left to play other mods like I44 or Just ACE missions, as i said im leaving for now until i see what changes will be in like 1 or 2 months.

"I'M CONTINUOUSLY KILLED AT THE TWO LARGEST CONGREGATIONS FOR BANDITS!!! WAAAAH"

People like you need to learn this. THE MAP IS 225 SQUARE KILOMETRES

"I'M CONTINUOUSLY KILLED AT THE TWO LARGEST CONGREGATIONS FOR BANDITS!!! WAAAAH"

People like you need to learn this. THE MAP IS 225 SQUARE KILOMETRES

Bad Awnser detected...

Loop the first post until you have better awnser...

End of line.

I love the mod, but I agree with the OP on the server nukes and admin abuse. I sent admin abuse proof to the dev team and they did nothing. It was a TS recording along with the events.

So I understand his frustration. I can deal with anything DayZ does, and changes that are made. But when they ignore the amin abuse, thats the line in the sand for me.

With the patches since 1.7.0 it feels like rocket is trying to cut off the servertraffic down so they can take it. I know I haven't enjoyed testing the game ever since. I had easily 3-4 daily hours of DayZ before the patches' date=' now I feel reluctant to even take a look of the new patches.

[/quote']

Every patch that comes out someone like you whines about it. For the last time ITS AN ALPHA!!!!!!!!!! its a basis upon which to test something so that those testing (THATS YOU), may find the bugs so they can be sorted by the devs. Instead of this thread you could have made ur points in a profesional and constructive manor in the bugs or suggestion panel. Instead the vulture's of Dayz have now turned their eye on you.

No, Rocket is trying new things. We are his test subjects and are helping him develop a great game. Remember this is only a mod and i'm sure you are aware it's in alpha. I was searching through the forums when i notice this thread, i was intrigued as to why someone would bother to make a thread just to say; Hey! I'm leaving! After reading your responses it became clear that you're just here to be spiteful and respond to people with condescending rhetoric. If you were really quitting, you would of just quit. Not make a thread, then continue to monitor said thread. You don't like the mod? That's fine, don't play it. It was free after-all.

Rocket said:

What you say matters

I get a lot of inspiration from the forums. Huge amounts. I dedicate about 6 hours a day to reading not just these forums, but neogaf, facepunch, project reality, 4chan, reddit, tkc, ***, you name it. I read because I want to engage with you and get a feeling of the emotions running through people and how they see things, rightly or wrongly.

Thats why i dont are offended by some awnsers here.

Because i know he will read this post and even he dont care, he will notice some opinions here.

[/quote']

Every patch that comes out someone like you whines about it. For the last time ITS AN ALPHA!!!!!!!!!! its a basis upon which to test something so that those testing (THATS YOU), may find the bugs so they can be sorted by the devs. Instead of this thread you could have made ur points in a profesional and constructive manor in the bugs or suggestion panel. Instead the vulture's of Dayz have now turned their eye on you.

Exactily its an alpha and thats why they must listen us.

DOnt be ignorant.

i like the posting.

it points out a lot of frustrating aspects of the technical nature that scared some of my group.

i think dev/s is/are aware of most of it but have a lot on rockets list and alpha stage is the best way to gather lots of info about the to-do's without wasting money.

Since i have dayzinfected a lot and feel partially responsible for their investment into arma license, i tried to provide technical support from what i learned on BIS, WIKIA and this forum about the mysterious engine and every update.. however its hard in this forum not to become an asshole. And even harder to keep track of troubleshooting, etc.

erm i forgot what i was writing about in the first place.

Ah yeah... the mod is frustrating in a lot of nongame related ways, i like your way of telling that and taking a break. See you some versions later and the people posting memes are nearly as fucked up as the people in ea forums.

i like the posting.

it points out a lot of frustrating aspects of the technical nature that scared some of my group.

i think dev/s is/are aware of most of it but have a lot on rockets list and alpha stage is the best way to gather lots of info about the to-do's without wasting money.

Since i have dayzinfected a lot and feel partially responsible for their investment into arma license' date=' i tried to provide technical support from what i learned on BIS, WIKIA and this forum about the mysterious engine and every update.. however its hard in this forum not to become an asshole. And even harder to keep track of troubleshooting, etc.

erm i forgot what i was writing about in the first place.

Ah yeah... the mod is frustrating in a lot of nongame related ways, i like your way of telling that and taking a break. See you some versions later and the people posting memes are nearly as fucked up as the people in ea forums.

[/quote']

Thanks for the support, have fun :)

Meh. I'm not whining, I'm simply not interested in testing the barbwire, nor running around with the melee weapons. What I am interested in are the core elements of the game, that have been stripped away. The elements that made it fun for me and people like me.

Right now for the beginner char the mod is just a really bad L4D with even worse dead island melee combat. Run Forrest, Run. EVERYONE IN-GAME I've talked about it agree; it's just stupid now. Only the most profound dicks on the boards trying gain access to rockets favourites are defending it. Sadly, usually the most profound dicks have the loudest voice and even further, they think it's still SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This....is...alpha.

3 little words.

Stick it out or if you can't bear it then wait it out a patch or two. This game gets patched so ridiculously fast that hating something broken one moment is fixed literally in 24 hours.

The fact is... this game has provided me with feeling, sensations and emotions that no other game has ever made me experience. That alone keeps me here and again, this is alpha. If a game can make you feel something so powerful so early in it's creation then it's worth it to see the final product.

The fact is... this game has provided me with feeling' date=' sensations and emotions that no other game has ever made me experience.[/quote']

Last time I had as much fun playing a game was HL1 . . so yeah, I'm still waiting for the patch that gets me back going. Might even install 1.7.0 and try to find server supporting it.

One more thing. How can you be telling Rocket what arma 2 is ? He works for bohemia interactive and therfor made arma 2 as well as DayZ ><

Rocket has said himself he doesn't work for Bohemia Interactive... He was contracted for Arma 3. As far as I know he has nothing to do with making Arma 2.

Everyday now several people post their rage quit rants then say "I know it's alpha but is just ridiculous so I'm quitting!" My favorite are the ones who claim they "wasted" their time because they lost their loot to a bandit, server reset, nuke, etc. as if someone put a gun to their head and forced them to play the mod and they didn't enjoy it at all.

Post constructive feedback in the appropriate areas in a respectful manner. Giving us your Arma biography then threatening to leave because you don't like a couple of problems with a free, alpha mod is ridiculous.

Everyday now several people post their rage quit rants then say "I know it's alpha but is just ridiculous so I'm quitting!" My favorite are the ones who claim they "wasted" their time because they lost their loot to a bandit' date=' server reset, nuke, etc. as if someone put a gun to their head and forced them to play the mod and they didn't enjoy it at all.

Post constructive feedback in the appropriate areas in a respectful manner. Giving us your Arma biography then threatening to leave because you don't like a couple of problems with a free, alpha mod is ridiculous.

[/quote']

I believe you have problems in understand other people opinion, as far as i know i didnt posted any "rage quit" post. I related what i think and why im leaving in a propper way.

Your arguments in other hand, very weak and very superficial.

I will not even waste my time reading your comments anymore.

im very irritated at the weapon despawn when trying to transfer weapons to another player. and i dont break my legs much unless im doing something incredibly stupid that nobody could ever do in irl. (I.E) balls out running down a stupidly steep hill) thats insane concussion on the ankle and knee joints. and the down force + foreward momentum. it only takes est 1200lbs to break a leg bone and foreward momentum and the rest is more than neough to do the job. so realism = achieved. in my eyes at least. :D ive died quite oftin last night (3rd day playing) when my whole squad has gillie suits and sniper rifles ( we usually lockdown cherno on big servers :3) but we were walking into cherno. there was a guy.... with a AK... on the belltower in cherno. he headshoted each of us in sucession. took about 6 seconds. last guy lasted 10 more seconds and spotted him and what he was shooting with before another precise headshot. we call hax becase we were over 600 meters away but hey, i usually give the benefit of the doubt and maby he was hella mlg pro. probally hax thou. but i loled. spammed repsawn till i was at the airfield. logged off went to a empty (2-4man server) scavenged the airfield for some sweet guns and then popped into a different server with pretty much all my old stuff. so... i enjoy dying. it gives me a challenge :)

what happened to "i'm leaving?"

i mean, i only skimmed the thread, but im pretty sure you said you were leaving...

but hey, if you really like the mod that much, we'd be happy to take you back :D

Everyday now several people post their rage quit rants then say "I know it's alpha but is just ridiculous so I'm quitting!" My favorite are the ones who claim they "wasted" their time because they lost their loot to a bandit' date=' server reset, nuke, etc. as if someone put a gun to their head and forced them to play the mod and they didn't enjoy it at all.

[/quote']

I believe you have problems in understand other people opinion, as far as i know i didnt posted any "rage quit" post. I related what i think and why im leaving in a propper way.

Your arguments in other hand, very weak and very superficial.

I will not even waste my time reading your comments anymore.

No, the proper way is to post issues to the bug tracker. You posted a threat to quit playing in the New Player forum if Rocket doesn't make the mod how you want it and fix a bunch of problems that aren't related to Day Z but the Arma engine.

The funniest part about the 2-3 "I quit!" posts like yours that come up everyday is that we all know they aren't true. You aren't really quitting Day Z until it goes gold, especially someone like you who has been playing Arma for so long. You may stop playing for a week or two out of frustration, but Rocket will make some change or update that intrigues you and you'll start playing again.

It just amazes me how people can play a mod for 4-6 weeks, absolutely love it, then after a few days of changes they don't like say they are swearing it off forever.

In the words of the great American poet Axl Rose, "all we need is just a little patience".

Eclipse' pid='166474' dateline='1340320152']

im very irritated at the weapon despawn when trying to transfer weapons to another player. and i dont break my legs much unless im doing something incredibly stupid that nobody could ever do in irl. (I.E) balls out running down a stupidly steep hill) thats insane concussion on the ankle and knee joints. and the down force + foreward momentum. it only takes est 1200lbs to break a leg bone and foreward momentum and the rest is more than neough to do the job. so realism = achieved. in my eyes at least. :D ive died quite oftin last night (3rd day playing) when my whole squad has gillie suits and sniper rifles ( we usually lockdown cherno on big servers :3) but we were walking into cherno. there was a guy.... with a AK... on the belltower in cherno. he headshoted each of us in sucession. took about 6 seconds. last guy lasted 10 more seconds and spotted him and what he was shooting with before another precise headshot. we call hax becase we were over 600 meters away but hey' date=' i usually give the benefit of the doubt and maby he was hella mlg pro. probally hax thou. but i loled. spammed repsawn till i was at the airfield. logged off went to a empty (2-4man server) scavenged the airfield for some sweet guns and then popped into a different server with pretty much all my old stuff. so... i enjoy dying. it gives me a challenge :)

[/quote']

You will change your mind when the server hopping ends.