Sign in to follow this  
ep_metheus

DayZ Video Tutorials on YouTube

Hello survivors,

To all of you who are new to the game I'd like to recommend a series of video guides I made. It's aimed at players who are familiar with the basic mechanics of the game, but struggle to make any real progress before they die.

The guides are step-by-step so in the first episode you will learn what to do when you first spawn on the coast and as you progress further you it will show you where to find a car, how to get it running and so on.

I've been playing DayZ for over a year and I'd like to share what I've learned during that time with other players. What I see a lot on the servers I play is new players who keep dying over and over again until they give up and leave. DayZ is a great gaming experience once you overcome the challenge that is being new and alone in a hostile world full of zombies and unpredictable players.

I am new to making videos and like with everything there is a learning curve. What I can promise you, though, is that all the relevant and important information you'll need to survive in DayZ is there.

Note to experienced players: Many things I show are a matter of play style rather than a case of right/wrong. I've never been a part of a clan or a stable group in DayZ so most of the time I had to fend for myself, get my blood back without bloodbags, find my own gear and keep it safe, pretty much survive I Am Legend style.

I welcome any feedback you might have and hope we can exchange survival stories by a campfire some day.

Regards,

Kindred

link to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4g6YyYkXG4K2aBzJVGp8Q

link to the video playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7soj6Jkp1jEGFky-KiDXtaCAPvocjWie

• Like 1

Hey guys,

a new video is out. In this one I show you where to get a tent, how to build it and for all of you who have died at the hands of a bandit in the past there is also a small bonus. Enjoy!