Sign in to follow this  
Bigjoe

Active Player looking for band of people!

Hello everyone, I am looking to meet some new people to play with on this wonderful DayZ mod, I currently have aproximatley 24 hours involved ingame time on this game and it is really fun. I am in search of a active group of friendly players who like to play strageticly and play as a coordinated team.

I dont mind what roll we play, im happy as being a bandit, bandit hunter, and just a plain ol surviver, all i want is to play with someone

WE MUST have some type of communication device while we play, i have a working microphone.

all i ask is that we have communication, no squeeky kids in voip, for you guys/gals to be active about 4 hours a day. and we play as a team and not greedy.

I am a pacific time player My available game time is anywhere from

Monday-Thursday (3:30PM-1:00AM)

Friday (3:30PM-When I get tired.)

Saturday-Sunday (When i get up-When i go to sleep) :P

Thanks,

Joe aka Bigjoe

Hey Bigjoe,

Just want to expand your list of choices here... we're an anti bandit clan called the Overwatch. We're active, efficient, tactical (i.e. have patrol zones, base of operations), cautious, and, most importantly, have Teamspeak. Everyone is 16+ and are both quite friendly and generous. If you're interested in joining us, add me on steam (same name) and join Overwatch in my group list. :D

Cheers,

SMGH

looking for good palyers to team up with add me on steam : bassturd

Doesn't matter what sort of group your team is, I just want to work together with someone that I don't have to be paranoid about.

I suggest adding me through here because Steam won't be able to find my name. https://steamcommunity.com/r3dsm0ke/

Steam: r3dsm0ke

I just got DayZ, I am not used to the aiming yet.. so I am a pretty lame shot.

But I have a microphone and learn quickly.

Once I sort out my sensitivity troubles I can be a very good shot, I used to play FPS games on the PC; and plan to in the very near future.

Oh, and my timezone is also PST.

Steam username: Nekrosin

Expect a message/joining letter from me SMGH, the group sounds awesome and I'd rather enjoy running with a group rather than running from a group... of CoDPKers.

=*SAS*= Clan is recruiting, private hive and teamspeak CA 69 and ts.sasklan.com 10007, we welcome new members and new adversaries... your choice.

*cough* Additional clan advertising pile on. *cough*

Zombie Hords is recruiting as well, we've got our own server and communicate through Raidcall.

If you're interested, you can visit our site for more details or just pm me and/or contact me through steam.