Sign in to follow this  
I-eat-turtles

Looking for a group to game with!

Created a new account to post this so don't focus on my post count :P PM me here with your skpe, steam or TS details as well as what mod you play and a little info about your group if you're interested. BTW if it's a copy / paste job I will not respond.

Me:

- Late 20's

- Very active

- Good all-round player

- Have skype / TS

- Been playing for about a year (mostly taviana map)

- Often game late into the night so timezone isn't a major issue

You:

Small group / medium

At least fairly experianced

Very active!

play a mod with at least some element of base building / storage

Mature

Edited by I-eat-turtles
  • Like 1

Hey turtles We are currently recruiting. we are a military realism based clan that like to joke around and have fun. Our players average age is around 20, we have our own team speak and practice server we mess around on. We play on Human Virus server and Mobbalobbin. We are really active and are recruiting in many positions. If you dont want to join right away feel free to try us out. tap.b1.jcink.com is our forums jb4b1 is my steam name. Most of us play at 11:00pm EST but we also have a few UK members to so what ever time your on you can almost always get someone. We play on Epoch.

Hi there matey, you are welcome to check out BSB Network.

We've been around since 2002, have supported Day Z since launch and will be supporting it well into stand alone as well as continuing to support Day Z Mod (Epoch). We're an adult clan that's very stable and reliable (so we wont just disappear in a months time like some!) and take pride in our clean reputation and integrity.

We're primarily an open community for gamers to come and go, taking part in any gaming campaigns we support as and when they wish, getting as involved as they wish and we have varying grades to reflect each community members level of integration and activity within the community (as well as an awards system!). We do offer an internal clan thats invitation only for some of the community members who are a bit more dedicated and looking for a more tight-nit, long term clan solution too. We are UK based with many EU members and we're officially ranked as Enjin's number 1 EU Clan site.

We have no silly rules or requirements, the rules we do have are based around common sense and fair play, so they arent really hard to follow! We run dayz events and activities, host our own Day Z EPOCH server, which is mostly cooperative play and base building with elements of PVP and also frequent the Musty Gaming public servers for some PvP action, where our members team up against other clans and groups!

We also run our own teamspeak server and have our own website - check it out for more details about us and how to get involved ; http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Edited by Box

Still looking guys, so far it's been people who don't bother to actually read my post or groups that aim to get much bigger than they currently are.

Edited by I-eat-turtles

think you're being a bit too picky really as the best clans for DayZ have responded to you on this...

They might be the best clans to some but not me :) Your clan for instance I looked into it when I got your email the same as all the others I have. You have accepted everyone who has applied to you on your forums the majority under 18. Then you state you aim to "gradually create squads" this is something I am not interested in, I want one squad that runs as a group. This is nothing against yourself or your clan, you are probably good people. However I have a right to 'vet' groups as much as I would expect to see them 'vet' me and to be fair most offers I have received haven't paid much attention to what I am looking for.

When all said and done I'm not in a huge rush to find people, so I can afford to be picky.

Edited by I-eat-turtles

ATM we run in smaller groups, for example, the group i run with is a gang of Norwegians we play almost every day and we play different mods. But thats us, we have members your age its mostly just finding the people you like. you are welcome to have your "groupe/" with in PDi but you are also allowed to join us or som other members.

but since our members are mostly 18+ we are not active befor  6-7 PM GMT.(Work and school)

(SPAM Post)

PDi is now recruting we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a multi-gaming community looking for members for all games, most of our members have and play Dayz.
We are looking for members 16+ with a positive attitude. Are you interested?
Join us on TeamSpeak and meet us so we can get to know you.
Our community have servers with Dayz Epoch Taviana as well as an Official Dead Nation Dayz Server (EU2) for Arma 3.

We hope to meet new people and have you become a member in our Community.

Teamspeak:
Ts.pdi-gaming.com

Web

Apply
Edited by gabbi68