lionslayer505

DayZ ingame problems. please hep me :(

hi, i just installed DayZ and i can join servers, buth the problem is that if i joined a server, the screen with your blood and stuff doesn't apears and de eye and the ear aren't working also. and i can't loot anything :(

please help me :(

I have no clue what your on about. Please be more clear with what problems you are having and try and explain what is or isn't happening in game. Thanks.

so the problem is, you know the screen above your eye and ear? it isn't there, and i'm lagging. normally i played it without lag. and the eye and the are are staying on 0 :(, and if i try to look into a dead players backpack i can't do that, or i can't even loot trash on the ground :(

Sorry for my english, I'm from Russia. Sorry me if I do not write in the subject. I can not include a look from 3 persons, a shadow of the personage I do not see, I see only an axe shadow, came into Pavlovo's village, there silence, there is no zombie and there are no players, also all the time when come on the server it appear in one and томже a place in the wood though last time stopped near a small village, still isn't present debug monitor in which it is displayed how many is zombies killed, Headshots, bandits, how many blood etc. still aren't present the karma indicator. Arma 2 bought recently and established Day Z manually version 1.7.1.4. What with it to do, help???? And once it was possible to meet the player, the first time gave it a sign and occurred nothing, in the second time gave it a sign, and he already answered me. Help me solve the problem, please)))

I have Arma 2 CO Steam version

Sorry for my english, I'm from Russia. I can not include a look from 3 persons, a shadow of the personage I do not see, I see only an axe shadow, came into Pavlovo's village, there silence, there is no zombie and there are no players, also all the time when come on the server it appear in one and томже a place in the wood though last time stopped near a small village, still isn't present debug monitor in which it is displayed how many is zombies killed, Headshots, bandits, how many blood etc. still aren't present the karma indicator. Arma 2 bought recently and established Day Z manually version 1.7.1.4. What with it to do, help???? And once it was possible to meet the player, the first time gave it a sign and occurred nothing, in the second time gave it a sign, and he already answered me. Help me solve the problem, please))) I have Arma 2 CO Steam version

In total problem is solved, everything appeared, established the 2 beta patch))) Tell, and the karma indicator in a version DayZ 1.7.1.5 is??? I do not have an indicator of karma.