Sign in to follow this  
Casualblue

The Hunt

2 hours of gaming brilliance... from a while back anyway, thought I'd share it here though.

I was bored looting deer huts near pusto. So I went to pusto, aiming to hit up another fabled supermarket. A moment later, I see in text from player LAqua - "hey guys, anyone near pusto, which was is south?" Obviously this bro is new, but still, it'll be fun to find and kill him. I tell him to go to the church and I can direct him from there... he says he doesn't know where it is. I say some stuff in chat but no reply. 10 minutes later, I'm on the outskirts of pusto. I ask if the dude hsa found the church, and a guy called Fluffy responds with "it's fine, I got him out."

So now there are 2. And they are heading south. I assume they are going to myshko, since that's the closest town to the south. So I quickly hit up the supermarket, bag a compass among other things, and start heading south.

And then they confirm my suspicions.

THE HUNT BEGINS

2A7828CB42D743C5D3F31768E1AA7B97B72B9C0B

This is about half an hour in

Fluffy says if the guy doesn't respond he'll kill him. By the time I get to the forest ahead, I heard two shots, from miles away, then fluffy says "you didn't respond, you die".

I continue on, the laqua guy who was lost heads into mythos. As I get closer, I hear more shots, and then what is clearly sniper shots... and then Laqua thanks fluffy for saving him. So Fluffy was watching over laqua in the town with a sniper...

I get to the edge of the forest and can see mythos. I ask where fluffy is. He says he can see the whole town... I probe, no more. So I get to work with the binocs, for like 20 minutes.

THEN I SEE IT in the binocs. Two people bailing up the hill in the open, one in a ghillie suit, one not. It was unreal. so unreal I couldn't take a screenie. I started following, binocing every few steps.

91EFD692B1A6D93147333E9AC74E64712095A8D4

60AFC76EFEEC76351147A5A8DF40A5F22CA3D916

So maybe an hour or so into the hunt...

fluffy on the left, other bro on the right.

They were heading south. I was a long way behind still, but gaining. They were surely going to sosno.

I trecked, lost visual fairly quickly, but headed to sosno. half an hour? maybe, later, I again reach the edge of the forest, this time above sosno. I start binocing like fuck. Can't see them, fuck.

All this work lost.

dammit.

and then this fucking flashes across my view

F11A6D1436AB0782080A940D2E62778650D7CE5D

getting closer.

I just watch them, no time to screenie. they chat in the box, it's the same operation as in mythos. I follow them slowly, at a distance. Fluffy gets into position. Laqua fucks off

246EF5FDEC2A3A5D52E026879D3D870D6FB4BA80

The hunt is almost over. Two hours of tracking, from some lost noob to some elite fucker with a Ghillie + dmr.

C7DB16D55D7B7FF7BD8D377C6DF7C30BF646ED72

Thanks for the memories fluffy. I left Laqua alone.

This guy had so many mags for DMR, blood packs, antibiotics, G17 mags (lucky, I had one mag in my g17). Shame I couldn't take the ghillie.

But fuck me.

that.

was.

amazing.

Nice story, screenshots also, classy!. I had to loose my DMR like that hahaha. I've actual thought about that possibilty when I am covering my mates, that if someone creeps up behind me I'm fucked. But of course I don't reveal my position in global like Fluffy did and also I don't lay around in an open field.