Sign in to follow this  
booyah

New Guy

was told this might be a good place to place a notice. I'm going to start playing this game next week(i think my computer gets here by the 6th of december.) and was wondering if there was any group of mature people that would let me tag along and teach me the ropes. a little about myself:

East coast timezone in USA

23 years old

Name is Nick

Military experience(once I get the idea of the game, it will help me out with organization and strategy.)

Married, so wont be playing this ALL the time.

So if anyone or group wants to  let me tag along and learn this game, let me know :) I will get teamspeak when i get the computer.

We are a military realism clan that likes to have fun and joke around. We have the army ranking system along with ranger tactical missions and operstions. We have our own practice server and teamspeak. Feel free to join us brother at tap.b1.jcink.com we are from the US and UK. If you don't want to join right away play with us a bit to see how you like it. Hope to hear from you soon [GA] MilkMan out.

Di is now recruting we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a multi-gaming community looking for members for all games, most of our members have and play Dayz.

We are looking for members 16+ with a positive attitude. Are you interested?

Join us on TeamSpeak and meet us so we can get to know you.

Our community have servers with Dayz Epoch Taviana as well as an Official Dead Nation Dayz Server (EU2) for Arma 3.

We hope to meet new people and have you become a member in our Community.

Teamspeak:

Ts.pdi-gaming.com

Web

Apply

I would be happy to show you the ropes.  I have weds/thurs off work GMT-8 feel free to PM me if you want to wander around.

If you want to join a Day Z EPOCH group that doesn't need to spam every single thread for members add Maltier on steam, we use Skype to talk, and we are looking for members who have potential

Take my word on this, it's best for you to enjoy not knowing what's going on at first in the game.

So my advice to you would be to, play for however long you can, learn the ropes by yourself, then team with someone after you've understood the aspects of the game(It's not too hard.) and you'll be set :)