Sign in to follow this  
nitroxc

R.D.C|Currently Recruiting

==============================================================================================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

R.D.C

(Red Devil Company)

Who We Are

The R.D.C, formaly known as the Red Devil company, Is an Australian based clan who play multiple games and enjoy a good laugh.

The R.D.C have units in multiple different games, such as the 9th SS Realism unit based on Red Orchestra Ostfronts' famous mod 'Darkest hour'

And some others including DayZ which is why I am advertising here.

However, this isn't all. the R.D.C are currently expanding to become a gaming community consisting of different units for different games, an international player base and much more.

In this recruitment post, the recruitment will be focused on EU and US/CAN players. This is due to the R.D.C trying to make an effort to expand their EU and US/CAN playerbase so there can be different people from different parts of the world in high command dealing with the things going on in the section of players they cover. For example: there will be some players in high command to deal with the EU section, instead of the australian high command having to stay up late in the morning or afternoon to deal with promotions, conflicts etc. So enough about why, lets talk about what sort of players we would like to have in the R.D.C.

Who We Want

We would like mature players who play on a regular basis (If you have IRL stuff to do thats fine, RL stuff comes first). You must be at least 15 years of age. However, if you are 14 turning 15 soon that is ok, but only if its 2 months or less before you turn 15. We like to have a good laugh pretty often (If you join and something is bothering you just poke or message Dedman, Marco or anyone else that have the moderator rank or higher, or ask me to tell them). But you are expected to respect others.

Requirements

A working mic and Teamspeak 3

Common sense

Able to admit mistakes

Able to take feedback to improve on something

Respect others

15+ Years of age, can be 2 months away from 15 but no more than 2 (younger and your application will be ignored)

Mature

Application Form

Timezone:

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company?:

Are you going to be dedicated to the Red Devil Company?:

Do you have a microphone?:

Have you been in a clan previously?:

What can you bring to the Red Devil Company?
:

Post your application as a new post in this topic.

TeamSpeak IP: 103.18.207.1:10017

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==============================================================================================================================================

Edited by nitroxc

Country of Residence: Portugal

Timezone: GMT+0

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company?: I want to join because I would like a group of mature people to play some DayZ and other games and overall have fun.

Do you have microphone?: Yes

Have you been in a clan previously?: No

What can you bring to the Red Devil Company?: I think I can bring a mature attitude towards members of this clan. I hope to have fun with everyone and treat them with respect.

Country of Residence: Portugal

Timezone: GMT+0

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company?: I want to join because I would like a group of mature people to play some DayZ and other games and overall have fun.

Have you been in a clan previously?: No

What can you bring to the Red Devil Company?: I think I can bring a mature attitude towards members of this clan. I hope to have fun with everyone and treat them with respect.

Accepted. Welcome to the R.D.C!

I'll be getting the ranks up soon for everyone to see but if you wanna know anything else about the R.D.C hop on to our teamspeak: 103.18.207.1:10017

Country of Residence: USA

Timezone: Central

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company?: Would like to team up with a group of individuals to have fun and make memorys

Have you been in a clan previously?: Yes

What can you bring to the Red Devil Company?: I've been playing Dayz for more than a year. I know my way around Chernarus, I know how to fly and ect.

Country of Residence: USA

Timezone: Central

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company?: Would like to team up with a group of individuals to have fun and make memorys

Have you been in a clan previously?: Yes

What can you bring to the Red Devil Company?: I've been playing Dayz for more than a year. I know my way around Chernarus, I know how to fly and ect.

Accepted. Welcome to the R.D.C! Head over to our teamspeak here: 103.18.207.1:10017

Country of residence: Australia

Timezone: GMT+8 (Perth Singapore)

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company?: I want to join the R.D.C because i would like to meet new people and i think the R.D.C will take my dayz playing experience to a whole new level.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you been in a clan previously?: Not a clan, but a group.

What can you bring the Red Devil Company?: I can bring my virtual skills as well as cheer up members with my happy and enthusiastic attitude, i can bring seriousness and communicate clearly in high stress/risk situations.

Country of residence: Australia

Timezone: GMT+8 (Perth Singapore)

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company?: I want to join the R.D.C because i would like to meet new people and i think the R.D.C will take my dayz playing experience to a whole new level.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you been in a clan previously?: Not a clan, but a group.

What can you bring the Red Devil Company?: I can bring my virtual skills as well as cheer up members with my happy and enthusiastic attitude, i can bring seriousness and communicate clearly in high stress/risk situations.

Accepted. Welcome to the R.D.C! Head over to our teamspeak here: 103.18.207.1:10017

• Like 1

Guys when you come onto the teamspeak just wait in the channel named 'Waiting For a Recruiter' and a recruiter (Most likely me) will come a see you shortly if not instantly. Also please make sure you come on the teamspeak when you get accepted because so far only 1 person has came on the teamspeak.

-Nitroxc

Edited by nitroxc

Please don't apply if you are not going to join the teamspeak please.

-Nitroxc