Sign in to follow this  
triplezer0

Experienced player looking for group. (epoch)

I have played the original DayZ mod alot, i did a long break until now after my group broke up but id like to get back into the game now.

Im 22 years old, mature and experienced in arma. Always good for jokes and im not someone who takes everything serious as long as it takes place outside of combat.

I am not looking for a big clan with 50+ people, but rather a small group (max. a few dozen)

Im active and willing to contribute to group projects. (also a good pilot)

My timezone is GMT+1 but i am awake until very late night so a bit of a difference is no problem.

Microphone is present and it would be a requirement for the rest of the group to use voip.

Post here or send me a PM.

Edited by TripleZero

Hey, let me tell you abit about my clan, 

Rusty In Places is a multi-national, multi-gaming, fun clan that has surpassed our 6 Year Anniversary. A great number of our members have come into  due to the demise of their gaming associations, regrettable in itself, however they have come looking for the stability and camaraderie that exists in .

As a clan  play multiple games, hosting many different servers which include COD4, Arma 2 and Arma 3, BF2 PR, BF3 and Chivalry. Plus many other online games not controlled by us.  are always looking for new blood, so feel free to drop in an application.

we are currently two who are maining dayZ epoch, and we need more people for that.

Hey Triple! [TAP] is currently recruiting we are a military realism based clan (not hardcore yes sir no sir bs) we like to joke around are have fun while completing different operations. We have several positions open including wheelman/pilot and also officer positions. if you dont feel like joining yet feel free to play with us tonight as we run a scouting mission on the Human Virus server. our clan forums are tap.b1.jcink.com.