MojaveMyth

Im a new player, Help me

Can someone tell me why every time i download maps from Dayz commander my game tells me i have files that need to be deleted or i need to download something else to be able to play, this is making it so i cant play any server without uninstalling everything to do with arma

Before I give you an answer, you should probably go read the Rules on posting.

Just in case you're too silly to read, posting the same topic twice in a row isn't allowed. :thumbsup:

At a guess your not using the correct mods to play on that server. Dayz is a mod, so is every other different version of dayz.

Arma is very fussy about what mods are used to play on a server.

Deleted stuff is saying you have not activated these mods to play on this server, when you launch your game. Or You dont have the expansion and beta running.

"C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\arma2oa.exe" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@DayZ;" "-name=Fulgore" -nosplash -world=empty

This is my default settings to run dayz. First part points to the arma excutable., then it tell the game what mods to run. These can be added by adding ; after each  mod you want to run. There is no limit on the mods you want to run; Then it give the profile I want to use. Then no into, and an empty world so map is loaded, just sea and land. (Very fast to load up) 

Edited by Fully