lenyxv3

Some things that you should never do in DayZ

SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IN DAYZ

Hi,today i'm gonna tell you some things that you should never do in DayZ(by my opinion).The first thing I'm gonna say is you should never do is dont go in highly populated places(Cherno-Chernogorsk,Elektro-Elektrozavodsk,Stary-Stary Sobor,NWAF-North-West Airfield,Berezino,Balota,Balota airfield and Krasnostav airfield)on servers starting from 10 people.So the second thing is when you find a heli(helicopter)crash site and you find an option to enter it,never do it because it's a bug and you will die if you do it.The third thing is don't stay in one hiding spot for sniping for a long time,for example if you are sniping over cherno don't stay on the 1 part of the sniper hill for all the time.The fourth thing is never shoot a gun if you don't need to,especially in towns becuase it will attract unwanted attention and zeds(zombies)and other players will look for you.If you wanna stay alive in towns,1 tip is you should never go on the top of the buildings because everyone can see you there and it's like you are saying i'm a target,come shoot me.The last,but the most important thing is

NEVER TRUST ANYONE!

All the things I said are,I say again chosen by me and                                            

are my opinion so don't send hate comments like this

is not the right order.post-142978-0-44142500-1385588741_thumb.

• Like 1

The only way to get good loot is go to into the towns you mentioned not to go into, I think this post should be titled : How to be bored in DayZ.

That's just my opinion though.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Zedertone
  • Like 5

You only can't trust anyone now because the zombies are not worth killing anymore as people work out the tricks to get around them to easily, hopefully trust will be more likely with other survives because getting loot will be harder with more zombies and trading items will be good because things will be so rare. Nothing wrong with going to these high risk places if you work your way around the right way, keep your head low look for trouble and avoid it and be quick dont waste time and kill zombies with a axe to not make to much noise.

Stopped reading at 'sniping over Cherno'. <_<

• Like 3

you shouldn't be sniping over cherno or elektro..you shouldn't rush the elektro firestation to kill the bambi just gone it, you shouldn't betray a fellow survivor on the coast..there are a lot of things not to be done in this game..

but first post and i didn't know about heli crah bug so beans for you and welcome to the forum

• Like 3

No.

BNG0H.gif

Your GIF signature is AWESOME LOL. I've just been sitting here watching it.

NEVER TRUST ANYONE!

joker.gif

The only way to get good loot is go to into the towns you mentioned not to go into, I think this post should be titled : How to be bored in DayZ.

That's just my opinion though.  :thumbsup:

That is not the only way.... just the most efficient. 

That is not the only way.... just the most efficient. 

Well y'know, apart from pvp.. :P

and the occasional rare cars with items inside.

Well y'know, apart from pvp.. :P

and the occasional rare cars with items inside.

There are a few locations not mentioned where military loot spawns. However there is typically only 1 or 2 spawn points at those locations so the chances of there being something "really good" are very low.