Sign in to follow this  
smellyburrito123

I WANT TO JOIN A CLAN. DO YOU?

I want to join a clan, but do not know which one to join! Can someone pls give suggestions in the comments below!? Who knows, maybe other people will see this post and see which factions they can join!

a very popular clan is TMW (Trusted Medics) but as the title kind of states there a hero clan, thought id throw it out there seen as most clans are just banditos.

here is a link to there forums, go check em out! i used to be a member, great bunch of guys and gals.

http://tmwdayz.com/

Edited by Dienark7
  • Like 1

We are a military realism clan recuiting in all areas of the world and have many positions to apply for of you want to join us we will be playing tonight practicing on our new server but we mostly play on human virus server tap.b1.jcink.com is our clan forums. We have teamspeak as well

TMW are a good group of guys Id recommend them any day.

If youa re still looking though you are very welcome to check out BSB Network. We've been around since 2002, have supported Day Z since launch and will be supporting it well into stand alone as wella scontinueing to support Day Z Mod (Epoch). We're an adult clan thats very stable and reliable (so we wont just disappear in a montsh time like some!) and take pride in our clean reputation and integrity.

We're priamrily an open community for gamers to come and go, taking part in any gaming campaigns we support as and when they wish, getting as invovled as they wish and we have varying grades to reflect each community members level of inergration and activity within the community (as well as an awards system!). We do offer an inernal clan thats invitation only for some of the community memerbs who are a bit more dedicated and looking for a more tight-nit, long term clan solouton too.

We ahve no silly rules or requirements, all we ask is for common sense and fair play from our members. We run dayz events and activities, host our own Day Z EPOCH server, which is mostly cooperative play and base building with elements of PVP and also frequent the MUSTY GAMING public servers for some PvP action, where our members team up against other clans and groups!

We also run our own teamspeak server and have our own website - check it out for more details about us and how to get involved ; http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Hope you find a clan that suits you.

I have my own server 42 dayz old now looking for players and clan members to join if any one is interested 5.153.13.117:3374 let me know thanx alot 

ALASKA

PDi is now recruting we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a multi-gaming community looking for members for all games, most of our members have and play Dayz.

We are looking for members 16+ with a positive attitude. Are you interested?

Join us on TeamSpeak and meet us so we can get to know you.

Our community have servers with Dayz Epoch Taviana as well as an Official Dead Nation Dayz Server (EU2) for Arma 3.

We hope to meet new people and have you become a member in our Community.

Teamspeak:

Ts.pdi-gaming.com

Web

Apply