Sign in to follow this  
meat pie

Do people still play DayZ Caribou?

I have just heard about the mod called dayz Caribou do people play it? I mean I know it came out not long ago but It could of just died.

It seems cool with the body armor and stuff.

Thanks!

Edited by meat pie

I guess yall to busy hyping with the websites name change to help little old me

I haven't really noticed anyone talking about that mod lately.. Usually it's all about Epoch these days :\

• Like 1

I haven't really noticed anyone talking about that mod lately.. Usually it's all about Epoch these days :\

ya epoch is kinda lame just getting into it in the last few weeks,did not impress.

A buddy wanted me to play with him on epoch but I dont like epoch So I dont really want to do that and SA does not take any ideas off epoch.

and I think its because of epoch that there is so many 1k car servers.

• Like 1

I've never heard of this mysterious "Caribou." But I did see it once in Commander, although I'm only interested in Overwatch, Epoch, and Vanilla DayZ.
Perhaps I'll give it a try considering what you said about it.

Caribou uses the latest 1.8 UI and is first person only (or at least it was when I played). It played like a mixture of Podagorak and Namalsk with military bases scattered throughout the relatively small map and rarer residential spots. Unfortunately it turned into a DM around the only hospital on the map which was located at the biggest military base that was also a common spawn point....

I have just heard about the mod called dayz Caribou do people play it? I mean I know it came out not long ago but It could of just died.

It seems cool with the body armor and stuff.

Thanks!

You mean CoDZ?

No thanks.