Sign in to follow this  
Zedertone

Small group on Epoch?

Hello! I'd like to go ahead and thank you for reading this. Well, i'm a couple months old to DayZ. I'd just like to have someone to play with.. Considering the huge open world map of DayZ can get a bit boring alone at times.  :) I played WarZ with 3 other people and I had a blast. That was before the mass bans came out and the game got to be awful.

A little about myself:

Well, i'm 14 years of age. 
I enjoy roleplaying and strategy games and games like these.
My maturity level is 9/10 i'd say, I enjoy joking around and such at times but I do know when it's time to get serious.
I play other games such as Minecraft, Civilization 5, and lots more.
If you would like to team up or talk with me a bit, my skype is: Zedertone.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, bye!  ^_^ 

-Zed.

And I just realised I posted in the wrong forum, sorry.  :blush:

Hey, im the leader of a clan named Zulu we just started a server... we have 5-8 guys (the last 3 r not as active) and we r looking for players... server is still being setup a bit (not hosting from one of the big hosting sites, doing it myself which is alot harder) TS is jessassin.net (no ones online ATM) ill hand out the server IP when its running constantly, right now its only up for like 5 mins every 2 hrs

• Like 1

Zedertone, hello!

My name is Marco and I'm 15, soon to be 16 years old and I play Epoch as well. I've been recently searching for lots of servers, went through like 10-20 of them which is insane. I'm mainly looking for ones set in the UK or Europe in general.

The IP: 178.33.135.112:2372

I'm using the gamer tag: [survivor] Ratsmon_

Something about the server from my perspective? The community is generally friendly and mature. There's a small amount of vehicles and no starting gear, which in my opinion is perfect because you get the perfect vanilla experience. However there are plenty of barracks at the NWAF for people to loot and it's somewhat easy to get gold. Prices aren't expensive. It's a good experience all in all, hope to see you there one time, tell me your in game name! ;)

• Like 1

Zedertone, hello!

My name is Marco and I'm 15, soon to be 16 years old and I play Epoch as well. I've been recently searching for lots of servers, went through like 10-20 of them which is insane. I'm mainly looking for ones set in the UK or Europe in general.

The IP: 178.33.135.112:2372

I'm using the gamer tag: [survivor] Ratsmon_

Something about the server from my perspective? The community is generally friendly and mature. There's a small amount of vehicles and no starting gear, which in my opinion is perfect because you get the perfect vanilla experience. However there are plenty of barracks at the NWAF for people to loot and it's somewhat easy to get gold. Prices aren't expensive. It's a good experience all in all, hope to see you there one time, tell me your in game name! ;)

Yeah I'll check it out! :D What times are you usually on, and do you have a Skype?

Not giving out skype to people, I do get eventually on TS if someone has it, and I play whenever I can, I'm on UK time.