Sign in to follow this  
Gamesfather

[Small] Operation Asshole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u52gbVkNVuA

Heres a small operation where Norton aka Gamesfather being an asshole killing 2 men and 1 in a fire station and another in neighbor tower were accidentally not recorder, Why? for loot? for fun? Only he knows the answer. No Zombies where harmed in making this video!

I did not do it for pure entertainment but simply because when you see people all you need to do is kill them, in these days in DayZ you cannot trust no one but all you can do is kill them. People kill each other even if they are un armed, walk with a flashlight and still be killed.

Like it if you do and subscribe for more stupid "Operations" :D In other ones there will be voicing of mine and my old clan friendos!
And hey who said Enfield is a Zombie Attractor 9000! I killed 4 people and no zombie was jelly!

"I did not do it for pure entertainment but simply because when you see people all you need to do is kill them, in these days in DayZ you cannot trust no one but all you can do is kill them"

They were like 300 m away, they couldn't be any harm to you, they didn't even know about you, you killed them anyway. You killed them for entertainment. You killed them for this poor boasting video of yours. You are an asshole just as you said. And now you want us to like and subscribe.. well 3 dislikes, 1 like on the video says it all.

Try to lead your targets a bit more, you need to compensate for bullet travel time, most of the time you shoot you shoot straight at the target, and hit behind them..

"I did not do it for pure entertainment but simply because when you see people all you need to do is kill them' date=' in these days in DayZ you cannot trust no one but all you can do is kill them"

They were like 300 m away, they couldn't be any harm to you, they didn't even know about you, you killed them anyway. You killed them for entertainment. You killed them for this poor boasting video of yours. You are an asshole just as you said. And now you want us to like and subscribe.. well 3 dislikes, 1 like on the video says it all.

[/quote']

Haters gonna hate! this game makes sure you know you cannot trust people in real zombie apocalypse.

Nor in real life, never said "I want you to SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE!" but if you do and want to see more, thank you.

Try to lead your targets a bit more' date=' you need to compensate for bullet travel time, most of the time you shoot you shoot straight at the target, and hit behind them..

[/quote']

I know that, wasn't mean to do that but the mouse sensitivity is hard to get it straight on plus I wanted to get rid of them fast so they wont find me out :P

"Haters gonna hate!"

i want to like' date=' shoot you in real life

[/quote']

feel free to perhaps you will be to slow ;)

altough i think what you did was kinda assholerish, but thats exactly what it is, and i suppose what it was supposed to be?

1+