For the past two days, my server has been overrun with hackers and odd glitches (everyone spawning in as birds). Also, I can't access RCON to ban or kick.

I was told that this is because Bohemia is getting DDOSed, and it's doing strange things to Battle Eye. Is anyone else having this problem? It's kind of killing the game at this point :)

If you cant get into your server controls,  I would guess your account with your service provider has been compromised. Take appropriate actions.

I changed all passwords and the problem still exists. The server host was the one who told me about the DDOS attacks, so thats why I was wondering if anyone else had the problem.

Well, the forums got DDOSed a couple of days ago, so they might be the same guys messing with you atm. But I haven't got any info about that I'm afraid.

OK, The DDoS'g of bohemia will not have any affect on your server, other than maybe Battleye not catching anything straight off. Therefore you can stop looking there, The issue is in your server files (I know not which ones) but what is needed is a complete clean install I would imagine. The server got hacked (your account specifically) and the hackers changed setup files.

A Denostic Denial of Service floods where-ever-the-attack-is-sent's connection with packets, basically slowing it down so much that it goes down and begs for mercy. So unless Bohemia was hosting that server, it shouldn't be affected, and I don't think Bohemia has anything to do with Battle Eye. Plus, a DDoS wouldn't make people spawn in as birds and such, that's hacker stuff or bugs. All a DDoS would do is lag the sh*t out of your server or bring it down.