xXTHeMiLKMaNXx

[TAP]Tactical Assault Program Military Realism Based Clan

30121395242am_f1365_zpsf13f2599.jpeg

------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Tactical Assault Program's Recruitment Post!
"TAP it and get out"
------------------------------------------------------------------

Years will fly by, we will grow older, technology will greatly increase, demand for gaming will become stronger. No matter what really happens TAP is here to stay. With our new gaming community we aim to game hard and have fun doing it. We have about everything your looking for as a clan and a gaming community. Whether its just for social, big/small group gaming, graphics, streaming, multiple games, and much more. Even tho we have expanded we still chose to keep our Military Realism background.  

Ranking System:
Enlisted
-Private E-1(PV1)Probationary Rank
-Private E-2(PV2)Probationary Rank
-Private First Class (PFC)
-Corporal (CPL)
-Sargent (SGT)
-Staff Sargent (SSG)
-Sargent First Class (SFC)
-Master Sargent (MSG)
-Sargent Major (SGM)
Officer
-Second Lieutenant (2U)
- First Lieutenant (1U)
-Captain (CPT)
-Major (MAJ)
-Lieutenant Colonel (LTC)
-Colonel (COL)

Open Positions:
1.Support (Medic)
2.Assault
3.Sniper
4.Engineer(Vehicular repair)
5.Demolition Expert
6.Wheelman/Pilot
7.Officer Positions aswell
8. Structeral engineer (must know all aspects of epoch building system)

Requirements:
1.Active
2.Teamspeak
3.Mature
4.Like to have fun and joke around

Contact Info:
1.Clan Forums: http://tap.b1.jcink.com
2.Steam: add jb4b1 im on from 11:30pm to 3:00 AM EST weekdays and on alot on weekends.
3.Team Speak:PM for info
4.Server IP:192.169.68.242:2020
5.Follow us on Twitter for latest gaming and clan news @TapGaming1

Forum Staff Needed:
1.Forum Mod x2(Must be active and have TS)
2.Graphics Mod x2(Must be good in the graphics field and active with TS)
3.Streamers x2(Must love to stream xD)

Along with all our dayz mission/operations we will be live streaming and recording. Hope to see everyone in game!

Edited by xXTHeMiLKMaNXx
  • Like 3

Great weekend with skat and his crew, next weekend we will be playing pretty hardcore on human virus server to complete clan head quarters and maybe get 1 outpost done. We will be recording a bit so feel free to come enjoy the fun with us.

I have sent a friends request on Steam, I also have Skype & teamspeak. Cant wait to hear from you guys. 67th.

Ill be on tonight 11:30pm est see you then if your on man. We are also looking for alliance clan and/or clans to hepp each other out and run together. If anyone is interested feel free to contant me on steam ts or clan forums.

Update. We now have our own server for boring days/ trainings. Had several people apply when we get all spots filled we will be setting up scout teams and recon teams.

The season of gifting is right around the corner we will be gifting random members steam games and thinking about 10$ added to paypals. we are one big family here at tap and we like to joke around and have fun. we are not hard core yes sir no sir bs if you would like to join PM me on here or join us on our forums. http://tap.b1.jcink.com. If you dont want to join right away feel free to play with us to see how you like it! ty [GA] Milkman out.

No age limit we just ask to be mature we like to have fun and joke around but come mission and operations time we are seriouse.

Had a great weekend, we all got tons of playing time in. There was several promotions with alots of people on and showing skill. We are also recruiting for DayZ standalone if anyone is interested. I will be doing a random steam game and maybe a 10$ added to paypal giveaway the day after Christmas so dont miss out!

Edited by xXTHeMiLKMaNXx

Tired of surviving alone? We have members is all parts on the world. We are currently looking for alliance clans willing to move to our server we have awsome gear and a stock pile of building supplies.

I'd love to apply c: 

In my previous clan I was "Chief Maintenance Officer" so I was in charge of designing and constructing our entire base. I was also the main person to scavenge, get food/car parts/medical supplies and spend time organizing the safes in the base and repairing the vehicles for the next day. 

I'm very passive and in school to become a nurse, so being a Medic would also suit me. :p

Edited by Shelby13

We are still recruiting new and veteran survivors. We are getting quite large in numbers and getting lots of play time in on a good server.

Updated MobbaLobbin server is back in action with RAMBO the owner hes doing a great job customizing the server and listing to player suggestions.

Hey I would like to join, will you give me the teamspeak ip? i added you on steam