Sign in to follow this  
1n5anity

New Zombie Models

I believe the amount of survivors that are killed by zombies is pretty high. Why not have some skins of survivors as zombies walking about. Why not have these zombies have something small of value like ammunition, grenades.

I don't know if this has been suggested but I think it would be pretty cool. What do you reckon, maybe expand on the idea in comments.

zombies allready carry ammo and stuff around (the military ones, often seen at deer stands)

wouldn't be bad at all though to ave new skins

I personally think the skins would need to be like a ravaged skin of the player models. How much would that scare the f**k out of you to turn around and see a civie standing there or prone? A lot of new players would freak out.

zombies with player skins would be a really nice addition, as for what they carried it would be cool if they carried one random item that the player had on them when their body despawned (not a weapon or backpack however)

It depends on the state of the virus. Note that the zombies in this game aren't risen dead, simply infected humans (a la 28 Days Later). So depending on whether or not the survivors are supposed to be immune or if there's a way for them to be infected, I don't know.

That said, if they can be infected, I think it'd be a decent bonus. Maybe a 5% chance (maybe lower if it turns out that running around from town-to-town spawning zombies is too efficient) of any zombie being a survivor. When spawned, they'd have a 90% chance of having a lootable Coyote Pack, or a 10% chance divided-up between the higher-storage packs (maybe even a 1% chance of the coveted Coyote Backpack?). On top of that, they'd have a chance of having a couple other things, like meds or ammo, maybe even a small chance at a weapon.

Basically like walking Deer Stands. ;)