Sign in to follow this  
jayroman210

Small Epoch group looking for more members

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

clan recruitment

Our Group/Clan

There are four people in the group. Two of them have recently gotten the game (One of them picked up the basics extremely quick and the other is getting there...). One of the others has had the game for about a year, but started playing it frequently a couple of months ago. And for the last member (Me), I have had the game for about a year and have always played it a couple of hours each week.

The Server

We have been playing on a Dayz Epoch server. There are safe trading zones where you can trade your loot and get money for other stuff. There are AI missions that pop up frequently and allow you to receive better loot. The maximum number of players on at one time in the server is around 15-20.

Requirements

I personally have very few requirements that I ask from someone who wants to join the group:

- Be at least 13 years old or older

- Have a microphone and a Skype and speak English. (It doesn't matter if you have a headset for the                        computer or you use your phone to Skype)

- Be able to play at least a couple of hours a day

Everyone in the group lives in the U.S. (Near the East Coast), so it would be nice if you live in the U.S. because other countries are all in a different time; so if you live in a different country we would have very limited time to be on at the same time. But, I am okay if you aren't in the United States.

It doesn't really matter to me if you are just now starting Dayz or if you've been playing it ever since the release, so any experience or no experience is good enough for the group.

Contact

If you are interested in joining us, you can add me on skype: jayroman210

We will talk for a little bit and then I'll tell you the server name and ip

Edited by jayroman210

Well dang.. i can't see some of that post and not sure if anyone else can...

basically the requirements are to be at least 13, have a mic and a skype. speak english. and be able to play a couple hours a week

If you are interested in joining us, add me on skype: jayroman210

Edited by jayroman210

Well dang.. i can't see some of that post and not sure if anyone else can...

basically the requirements are to be at least 13, have a mic and a skype. speak english. and be able to play a couple hours a week

If you are interested in joining us, add me on skype: jayroman210

Don't worry haha, all i had to do was highlight it. anyways i think i'd like to join. Been looking for a couple of people to play epoch with and especially live in the united states. 

-state: California

-experience on day z: 3-4 months with a couple of hours every week, alot on weekends sometimes.

-skills: Can fly heli's, snipe, and am pretty good in combat situations

anyways i just wanted to list a few things of myself so you could expect something about me before we contact each other.

I got school tomorrow so please add my skype and i'll be sure to add you as soon as i get back