Sign in to follow this  
NateDaBeast19

Looking into joining a clan/group

Wanting To Join Clan/Group/Community

I'm looking into joining a clan or group whatever you please to call it I'm fine with whatever

I am mainly invovled playing epoch or regular dayz

I will play other mods too if needed

I am 14 but sound like I'm in my twenties

I have a mic that works

I use teamspeak 3 and skype

I don't care if its a realism or tatical group.

I also am able to host a server for the clan/group/community too

^^Really been wanting to do this for a while plus I have ideas for the server^^

I have some knowledge through scripting too and managing since I am a Developer for a DayZ mod

Let The Recruiting Begin

hi my clan is recrutind but was started yesterday fell free to check out are site we only have 2 members but waiting for my mates to get back to me

lfddayzclan.yolasite.com/ many thanks clan leader liam

Feel free to check us out, we are currently playing Overwatch tho but we do have a base established on there, feel free to play with us first, if you enjoy it stick around and apply :)

http://www.sasklan.com

Teamspeak 3 = ts3.sasklan.com

PDi is now recruting we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a multi-gaming community looking for members for all games, most of our members have and play Dayz.

We are looking for members 16+ with a positive attitude. Are you interested?

Join us on TeamSpeak and meet us so we can get to know you.

Our community have servers with Dayz Epoch Taviana as well as an Official Dead Nation Dayz Server (EU2) for Arma 3.

We hope to meet new people and have you become a member in our Community.

Teamspeak:

Ts.pdi-gaming.com

Web

Apply

Hey,

Come check out our community, international Synod of Gaming! We would definitely need a boost up to our DayZ activity   :)

If your interested to become a full member, we take you in regardless of your age/gender/skill level etc. Only thing you need to do is to fill up an application form HERE!

Come say hello @ our fresh Teamspeak server: 62.67.42.32:9330 (guests can poke/pm admins/mods)

Add me on Steam if you got questions or anything >> http://steamcommunity.com/id/HcBliX

Hello all,

Eternal Overwatch had quite a strong DayZ squad but since bf4 has came out came out the usual lads that played don't want to go back to Dayz so i'm looking for members so we have an active Dayz section once again. 

The Clan Overall

We are a community of friendly and helpful gamers from across many countries in the world.

We use Teamspeak 3 for communication and had a clan website but it was shut down due to problems occuring. (As far as I am aware a website is top priority at the moment so shouldn't be too long until we have one running again.)

There were around 350+ members ( around 60 of which were active) before we split off from an American side to the clan which wanted to go a separate way so we let it be. Now we are down to around 40 active members and around 100+ members at the moment. Still with some Americans that didn't want to split.

All ages and genders are accepted but maturity is required. Many of us do have a sense of humour but we also respect all members and their cultures,beliefs and opinions.

There are many other divisions within the clan that you can join up as well as DayZ including: League of Legends, World of Warcraft , FinalFantasy 14 and Battlefield 4. New divisions will be created as more clan based games are released.

The DayZ Division 

The DayZ division is in the process of being bulked up again to have constant active members. We are currently playing DayZ EPOCH at the moment on a pretty decent server. (Musty Gaming servers of course :P)

We like to play a mix of serious and casual play sessions depending on the mood we are in and what we are aiming to do in game. But let it be known if people are playing seriously please do not interrupt them in any way unless you are wanting to join in.

If you are new to DayZ or don't have a lot of experience with the game, there will be people around to help you. We can offer information, tips and help you in game. This will be a huge difference in the Standalone version. The game is being almost completely re-thought and will create a new learning curve, this is where I hope that DayZ will really shine as a clan based game.

We like to play as both Bandits and Heroes to mix the style of play up. This all depends on the amount of players in a group and what they all want to achieve.

The best way to contact me if you wish to join would be via steam 

And just message me and we can get you involved ASAP

Edited by TSam

BandAOTV2.png

Hello future Angels of the Void. AotV is recruiting, AotV is a hero clan looking for players who are serious about Dayz. Must be 18 to join we will consider younger players based on their maturity and ability to follow orders. If your looking for an organized clan with ranks and you want to earn end game gear look no further. 

Our mission is to dominate our server, kill bandit clans and protect the weak. AotV clan members are veteran DayZ players, we focus on survival and dominance over bandits.

To start your epic journey please apply at www.angelsofthevoid.com

Or join our TeamSpeak at aotv.no-ip.org

Mods we play Epoch

We have Teamspeak 3 server

We have Website with forums

US Clan Everyone's welcome

Good hunting,

Rotz