D3LTA 3CHO

looking for a group to tag along with

Hello my name is Dom and my in game name is Cpt. Crash. I am 14 years old and I am pretty quiet. I tend to open up more and be more out loud after I talk more with anybody. I have a lot of experience in DayZ. Been playing since July of 2012. I can fly a heli very well and I can fly and land a plane. Just to add in I like to explore meaning if you are a clan with a scout role, I am your guy.

Don't u guys only except 15 and above? I am 14.

Edited by D3LTA 3CHO

Hey,

Come check out our community, international Synod of Gaming! We would definitely need a boost up to our DayZ activity :)

If your interested to become a full member, we take you in regardless of your age/gender/skill level etc. Only thing you need to do is to fill up an application form HERE!

Teamspeak: 85.236.105.19:13257 (address is about to change, moving to another service provider tomorrow)

Add me on Steam if you got questions or anything >> http://steamcommunity.com/id/HcBliX

Edited by HcBliX

Hi, i'm Ruskie

I'm 17, from England and ive started my own Dayz and BF4 clan

watch this link as it will show you my recruitment video, its easier to watch that than read this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOnchs9m8ak

We use a TS3 server to communicate so feel free to pop in and say hi, heres the IP

85.236.100.96:12737

Anyone who is above 16 and can speak English is free to join.

PDi is now recruting we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a multi-gaming community looking for members for all games, most of our members have and play Dayz.

We are looking for members 16+ with a positive attitude. Are you interested?

Join us on TeamSpeak and meet us so we can get to know you.

Our community have servers with Dayz Epoch Taviana as well as an Official Dead Nation Dayz Server (EU2) for Arma 3.

We hope to meet new people and have you become a member in our Community.

Teamspeak:

Ts.pdi-gaming.com

Web

Apply