Sign in to follow this  
purplish

[New Mod] Quarantine (or DayZ Quarantine)

and how to download?

Forgot to mention, there will be a public beta test soon, need to test performance, bugs ect.. Do not want Civilian's scenario all over again.

Anaconda gold? Seriously?

There are many variations you could have used, red dot sights, telescopic sights, realtree finish. Google them up. But a golden one? Meh.

Also, a somewhat silly question. From what I've read, you've already made one mod called "Civilian" and now you're working on another mod called "Quarantine". So you do have the time and the know-how to work on a mod. Well if this is not an attempt to gain fame or make money, then why don't you volunteer to help with the vanilla mod instead of starting numerous other mods?

What I mean is, the vanilla needs work. Think for a bit if all people like yourself worked on it. It'd be 10 times better. Not to mention the community wouldn't be scattered across 50 other mods. Not criticizing, just expressing my thoughts.

Edited by h3l1x

Anaconda gold? Seriously?

There are many variations you could have used, red dot sights, telescopic sights, realtree finish. Google them up. But a golden one? Meh.

Also, a somewhat silly question. From what I've read, you've already made one mod called "Civilian" and now you're working on another mod called "Quarantine". So you do have the time and the know-how to work on a mod. Well if this is not an attempt to gain fame or make money, then why don't you volunteer to help with the vanilla mod instead of starting numerous other mods?

What I mean is, the vanilla needs work. Think for a bit if all people like yourself worked on it. It'd be 10 times better. Not to mention the community wouldn't be scattered across 50 other mods. Not criticizing, just expressing my thoughts.

I am on the 'Vanilla' dev team....

EDIT: Also, I do not accept donations, it is not for fame, it is because I like programming, modeling, and working on video games.

Edited by Purplish
  • Like 1

Finished A holster script yesterday, working on being able to fill empty magazines with ammunition. Also, the story as of right now is put aside, we have no voice actors and we are not the best at telling stories. Looking for a beta test next week.