nickalentis

looking for a group!

Hello everyone that Is kind enough to take time reading my post!

I recently just started playing and realized it isn't fun on your own. I really want to start playing in a group or with at least one person. I'm 21 and just recently broke my leg so I'm stuck at home with nothing to do haha. I'd be willing to play pretty much any type of play style (survival,pve,pvp). I also have a headset so voice communication is not a issue. If anyyone is interested just reply on the post or add my steam account: grenick85

Thank's again everyone for your time!

hi you can join us, were playing epoch right now, our TS3 IP is:

85.236.100.96:12737 

Just come in and say hi.

The Chernarus Conglomerate [CG]

Current Server: 192.169.68.242:2020

Hello and welcome to the Chernarus Conglomerate. We are dedicated to helping the helpless and punishing the wicked for their deeds. We are a friendly group unless our feelings towards a group or person change for some reason.

You may choose to play as a Bandit or a Hero if you wish to join the Conglomerate. We do ask that if you play as a Bandit you respect our alliances with players and other clans on the server. Although if you do choose to play as a Bandit it will be harder to trust you and you will not have the same responsibilities as other members of the clan. This also depends on your job. If you are a part of the main fighting force we would expect that you would be a Bandit since you would be doing a lot more killing. We want to encourage helping the weak without discouraging no mercy. Hope you can join us! - http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/151819-cg-chernarus-conglomerate-epoch-15tactical-realism-squadscasual-squads/

The Chernarus Conglomerate [CG]

Current Server: 192.169.68.242:2020

Hello and welcome to the Chernarus Conglomerate. We are dedicated to helping the helpless and punishing the wicked for their deeds. We are a friendly group unless our feelings towards a group or person change for some reason.

You may choose to play as a Bandit or a Hero if you wish to join the Conglomerate. We do ask that if you play as a Bandit you respect our alliances with players and other clans on the server. Although if you do choose to play as a Bandit it will be harder to trust you and you will not have the same responsibilities as other members of the clan. This also depends on your job. If you are a part of the main fighting force we would expect that you would be a Bandit since you would be doing a lot more killing. We want to encourage helping the weak without discouraging no mercy. Hope you can join us! - http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/151819-cg-chernarus-conglomerate-epoch-15tactical-realism-squadscasual-squads/

Will do! thanks a lot!

PDi is now recruting we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a multi-gaming community looking for members for all games, most of our members have and play Dayz.

We are looking for members 16+ with a positive attitude. Are you interested?

Join us on TeamSpeak and meet us so we can get to know you.

Our community have servers with Dayz Epoch Taviana as well as an Official Dead Nation Dayz Server (EU2) for Arma 3.

We hope to meet new people and have you become a member in our Community.

Teamspeak:

Ts.pdi-gaming.com

Web

Apply