Sign in to follow this  
TheSexyGoat

The luckiest days of your lives:

What was the luckiest day of your life (as a bandit)? What did you find/get/kill?

Mine was when I found a group of four people walking around Cherno with AKs, the only thing I had was a Makarov, I snuck up behind them and started opening fire, consequently they turned around and a massive shootout started, somehow I managed to take two of them out instantly, there was still two, I was bleeding - I ran around the apartment block, they started chasing me, they aggro'ed a few zombies and then I ran in the apartment, they came in and I slowly took them all out.

I was making the long trek up to Berezino from Elektro when I spotted someone running obliviously down the road.

They had a guillie suit and a very large looking rifle in their hands, so I decided to sneak after them, keeping my distance and trying to line up a kill shot with my winchester when the opportunity arose.

Thing is this person seemed to never hold still! He would dart in and out of the supermarkets and apartments so fast I wondered if he even looted anything! I finally got my opportunity when they had the fortune to find a DMR spawned in one of the military tents.

The few seconds he spent trying to make space so he could shove the gun in his backpack was all I needed. One shot and they were out for the count, checked the corpse and my jaw dropped.

NVGs, Rangefinder, M107, M9 SD, Coyote Backpack, this guy was LOADED.

I got to enjoy it for an entire two hours before I got shot by someone spawning on top of me in a barn of all places.

The other day, the coordinates of a big clan base was made public and i wrote them down. Later that day my friend and i was heading towards the camp, on our way we found a car, but it was damaged. At the given coordinates, we found some dead body full of high-end loot, all you can image, except NVG. Sadly, someone saw us and fired a .50 cal at us, but missed. Next day, we logged in again and traveled around that area a bit. Found 2 fully operable cars with loot inside. We took both and drove away to our base while it was getting dark in game. One of the cars ran out of gas and we needed to hide it half way under some trees. We then moved on with the other car, refuel some jerry cans, parked the car at our base and went back to get the other car and bring it back safely to our base.

//It was the first time we found cars which were driveable and it was out first time actually driving those cars.

It was hell of a fun. :)

Luckiest day? Well, that must've been yesterday.

After picking a server, I spawned in a bush, up at NWA. I lie there for a few moments with my M4, when I see a guy running about 10 meters to my left, finally to lay down under a pine tree. I decided to throw a grenade at him, and the tree goes up in flames. So does he. On his corpse, I find an AS50, best weapon I've ever gotten my hands on. I had a DMR in my backpack, which I happily replaced.

Later, when camping in a treeline near Stary, I suddenly heard DMR-rounds going off to my west, so I decided to check it out. After some running, I saw a guy in a ghilliesuit, who just sat there, looking over Stary with his DMR. I sprayed him with my M4 in the back, and looted him, like the sneaky bastard I am. Apparently, he had a coyote backpack and NVGs.

Hell, all I need now is a rangefinder and a ghilliesuit.

The luckiest loot drop I have ever gotten was from my first helicopter crash site. There was an FN FAL ANPV S4, an M107 and a DMR, all with mags. The drop rates for these are ridiculously low, and it was at a crash site as well! I was stoked.

My luckiest loot from an act of banditry came just moments ago, from a poor, and slightly stupid soul in Vybor. I was crawling around with my buddy, we had just raided the supermarket and were about to head out of town when I heard silenced gunfire. My buddy couldn't hear it so I went in the direction I heard the shots and ended up hearing them again, this time right on the opposite side of the wall. I hurried around the wall, leaned out and saw him firing at a group of zed's with an SD M4. He was facing away from me so I emptied a few rounds into him and he dropped. He was packing an M4 CCO SD with 3 mags, a DMR, NVG and a ghillie suit, which for some reason I couldn't pick up. Paranoid as ever as I made my way back to my campsite.