ruskieconrad

DayZ Epoch Clan Recruitment, Free Jammy Dodgers

bump, still looking for players, were online now if you want to talk

I was looking for a epoch clan since I play DayZ SA but I prefer dayz mmod but haven't played in years, however I'm looking for action so I'm mostly looking for a epoch clan that plays on high pop server. How many ppl does your clan server have usually?

Hi im Ruskie

I have started my own Dayz clan, we play the Mod and the standalone but right now we prefer to play the mod as the standalone isnt very exiting. i am 17, British and the clan has 2 other Brits, 3 Americans and 1 Icelandic so nationality is no issue.

The requirements are, you must have a mic (absolutely no exceptions to this rule) and you must be mature, there is no real age limit but if someone who is very young and annoying Applys, they will not be allowed to join.

I've been in a fair few clans and ive noticed that trying to get people to fill in a form is pointless and annoying so if you want to join simply join the team speak and say hi to whoever is on. The Clan does use a TS3 server to communicate.

TS3 Address:

85.236.100.188:13087

Also I do a lot of YouTube myself so if you join you would probably be in my vidoes, here is the link:

Go on, hop on the team speak right now, its so easy to do.

Edited by Ruskie

BBUUUUUUUUMMMPPPPPPer cars

Erm i kind of have been a fan of your videos. You been so funny in dayz rp. And one of your clips I remember. The slave one. Who was the one saying eject eject in the parachute. Cause it kind of sounded like me. I'm not sure! I not really been in a clan tbh. But i would like to join!  

Erm i kind of have been a fan of your videos. You been so funny in dayz rp. And one of your clips I remember. The slave one. Who was the one saying eject eject in the parachute. Cause it kind of sounded like me. I'm not sure! I not really been in a clan tbh. But i would like to join

If you want to join, just come on the teamspeak, were playing right now

Yo. I was reading through your post and I am really interested in joining. I am on the Teamspeak right now. I am also CST.

You lads still welcoming people? Im interested in joining with a few players

You lads still welcoming people? Im interested in joining with a few players

yes we are,over the next 2 weeks we will be playing a ton of dayz so hop on and i will probably be there. looking forward to meeting you.

Hi im Ruskie

I have started my own Dayz clan, we play the Mod and the standalone but right now we prefer to play the mod as the standalone isnt very exiting. i am 17, British and the clan has 2 other Brits, 3 Americans and 1 Icelandic so nationality is no issue.

The requirements are, you must have a mic (absolutely no exceptions to this rule) and you must be mature, there is no real age limit but if someone who is very young and annoying Applys, they will not be allowed to join.

I've been in a fair few clans and ive noticed that trying to get people to fill in a form is pointless and annoying so if you want to join simply join the team speak and say hi to whoever is on. The Clan does use a TS3 server to communicate.

TS3 Address:

85.236.100.188:13087

Also I do a lot of YouTube myself so if you join you would probably be in my vidoes, here is the link:

Edited by Ruskie

Hi im Ruskie

TS3 Address:

85.236.100.96:12737

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkuAPlshLbI

awesome, might jump on sometime to meet you guys

You guys online? I would like to join the game with your boys, or your group!

yes were online, however 2 of our guys are completely addicted to elder scrolls online right now so its just me and my other friend right now, but we are playing so feel free to come on and play some Dayz