Gorski

Gorski's Origins Group

Hello, I currently am creating an origins group for us to play on together. We will be using teamspeak. We will create a clan tag as well once the group is formed. 

Currently looking for 2 group members. It is somewhat role based group

Define roles for me?

Simple.. etc... this isn't set in stone, it's just so I know what you prefer. 

Leader Eskimo -                             Leads the group to accomplish the mission at hand - Taken

Pack Monkey Assault-                Tends to be a hoarder, likes to constantly loot, and seems to always have backpack space. Constantly aids in most construction / Repair. Otherwise, it's an Assault.

Skippity Scopes Eskimo  -             Support, you don't do much else. ( There are some extra things I'll clarify here because this pisses me off the most. Bring your tents and marshmallows. )

Assault Eskimo -                            Aids in the actual close quarters attack, shadows leader mostly.

Quick FAQ on Roles.

No these are not set in stone, it's just fun to think about.

No you are not going to get every sniper weapon just because you're our best sniper shot.

No you are not limited to use just this or that weapon.

No you are not limited to do other tasks, as I mentioned, it's just fun to think about so I understand your playstyle.

Requirements:-------------------

MUST HAVE MIC + TS

16+ Preferred, I am 18.

Decent sense of humor. Just don't be boring to talk to.

Please be USA EASTERN time zone based so we can play at similar times. ****** MUST******

Please have Dayz experience.I don't want you to say to me you are great, and then have you completely suck at common dayz knowledge. This is more or less a pro bandit group. I have over 15 months of leading experience.

Please understand these terms and conditions ->

We are a vote group, we don't do things without each other's consent. Such as base location or today's goal. I just lead to get the job done. We will build houses in order that people join the group. Please listen to directions. If I tell you defend X while player A and B loot, you are going to defend location X, and then receive your share of the loot. Eskimo's are also known for magic words.

-----------------------------------------

It will be a quick interview style thing, I'm trying to find someone who can fit what I'm looking for so don't be shy post here please! Fill this forum out! It takes only a minute or two!

Name in game: / Name you preferred being called.

DayZ Experience: (Roughly how many months etc )

Preferred Role: (Use your imagination. If you state Sniper which I assume 90% of you are going to say, I highly doubt you are the BEST SNIPER OF ALL TIME, so please be creative )

Do you own a mic + TS?

Do you have MORE THAN 2 MONTHS origins Exp? (I will confirm in an interview with a few minor questions)

Are you able to pull your own weight in contributing to the group? if so how?

What is the magical word?

Do you meet the requirements? There are 3. 

Do you understand we are eastern time zone based. If so what times are you on? What days? 

post-104153-0-04845400-1384452887_thumb.

Edited by Gorski

Name in game: Kraith

DayZ Experience: Been playing since 1.7.2.5 orignal DayZ version. (August 2012)

Preferred Role: Flight & Aviation Expert

Do you own a mic + TS? Yes

Do you have MORE THAN 2 MONTHS origins Exp? 2 months? Not quite. I have played it a lot though. I played it for 2 weeks straight with about 8 hours of gameplay each day.

Are you able to pull your own weight in contributing to the group? if so how? Yes, I can fight off zombies well. And I'm an experienced ArmA 2 Attack Chopper Pilot.

What is the magical word? Eskimo

Do you meet the requirements? There are 3.  Yes.

Do you understand we are eastern time zone based. If so what times are you on? What days? I'm on everyday from 4:30-9:00 EST.

DayZ Experience: I'd say about 6-7 months roughly.

Age: 15 ( I would like to think i'm mature but if you accept me you'll of course be the judge. )

Preferred Role: Rifleman or support ( I usually like using an Ak-47 Or a M4A1 to provide cover, that is when i have a team )

Do you own a mic + TS?: Yes

Do you have MORE THAN 2 MONTHS origins Exp? (I will confirm in an interview with a few minor questions): Yes, although i know next to nothing about any of the new updates. 

Are you able to pull your own weight in contributing to the group? if so how? Yes, I will be able to pull my own weight yet still contribute to the group, Allthough most might think this i don't think i'm too awfully picky, if i don't need it for example a sniper and someone else wants it i'll give it to them.

What is the magical word? Eskimo 

Do you meet the requirements? There are 3. Well, most of them. I am 15 and i know you'd rather be playing with older players but i hope you'll accept me.

Do you understand we are eastern time zone based. If so what times are you on? What days?  I am Eastern Standard Time, I will be on most every weekend. If my homework and studying isn't too much i will find time during the weekdays to come on.

Edited by Project4E67