AmnesiaOFC

mi-17 vs a chopper full of passengers

My clanmate Sirhc and i we're running around on a modded vanilla server found a few guys fixing an mi-17 and a littlebird about 15mins before a restart, well being the players we are we sat back and watched them fix it/transfer gear etc. about 5mins before the restart we killed them both and camped the area untill the restart was over then muscled over to the mi-17 and took off. did a few flybys over NE airfield, but didnt see anything worth landing/lighting up we then flew back towards stary and found a littlebird taking off just after looting a helicrash, we then chased them and took all 5 out of the 6 down. 

http://www.twitch.tv/amnesiaofc/c/3232548

Edited by AmnesiaOFC
  • Like 2

Dat ass.

so about this video?...does include this.....high quality entertainment?

so about this video?...does include this.....high quality entertainment?

I could just say yes like almost everyone who uploads a video, but its the viewers call if its "high quality" or not. also that thread d-rail

Sorry for massive derail, i watched the vid but found it hard to concentrate :)  :beans:

• Like 2

4247-dat-ass.jpg

Dat ass.

Besides the marvelous ass, i dunno man. Noobish pilot. Lighting up an unarmed littlebird. "getting kills"

Have you considered playing arma? It's a lotta fun. But I don't think this kind of behaviour has a place in dayz.

Edited by Weparo

Besides the marvelous ass, i dunno man. Noobish pilot. Lighting up an unarmed littlebird. "getting kills"

Have you considered playing arma? It's a lotta fun. But I don't think this kind of behaviour has a place in dayz.

What are you talking about? It is what keeps DayZ alive, without bandits it would be boring. No challenge, no worries.

• Like 2

On the server we were playing on the Littlebird has guns, m240's. Now yes they are not always a major threat, but at times a good pilot can really fuck up your day. also i play other arma mods such as ACE/ACRE, i44, and Takistan Life.

Sorry for massive derail, i watched the vid but found it hard to concentrate :)  :beans:

There was a video in this thread?