Sign in to follow this  
TURTLE BLAZZE

TEAM TURTLEs DayZ Epoch Chernarus Server! HIGH VEHICLE SPAWNS! WEAPON CRATE/HELI CRASH SPAWNS! SSD HOSTED! NO LAG! ARE YOU UP FOR IT? - (Veteran|3d:ON

Hi guys,

I´d like to invite you to "TEAM TURTLEs DayZ Epoch Chernarus Server!"

me (BLAZZE) and my friends rented a server a few days ago and are looking for some hardcore dayz players to populate it, the mod we´re running is epoch obviously as seen in the server name :D we´ve gone back to Epoch roots with this one NO GOD MODE etc the way DayZ should be played with teamplay/work and you having to watch your back now and then, they´re just so many noob DayZ players that dont even know what its like to play DayZ properly. Survival and teamplay are Nr.1! We´d love people to join and say their opinion so we know what needs changing etc! We also have a Teamspeak join and create a channel with your friends!

Teamspeak IP:

46.20.46.252:10074 ; password g94b

TEAM TURTLEs DayZ Epoch Server IP:

TEAM TURTLEs DayZ Epoch Chernarus Server! HIGH VEHICLE SPAWNS! WEAPON CRATE/HELI CRASH SPAWNS! SSD HOSTED! NO LAG! ARE YOU UP FOR IT? - (Veteran|3d:ON|CH:ON) - (1.0.2.5/108074)

31.3.225.44:3102

hope you guys are interested and wanna test your skills!!!!!!

Edited by TURTLE BLAZZE
  • Like 1

Hey guys we have skalinsky island bridge set up and a few more barrack in atm I´m working on more stuff day by day, if you ever want to connect and the server is offline just wait a few minutes :) because its either restarting or I´m adding something new!