Things i would like to see in SA

Poll on These Ideas  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like any of these ideas?

• Yes, this is good
    • Maybe, but some I don't like
    • No, this is complete BS
  2. 2. If so, which ideas do you like

1: Epoch like crafting System; 'Nuff Said./ Also import zombie infection ability from epoch

2: Against pretty much all odds, I would still like to see a SP mode. It would make filming easier, on us youtubers

3:If SP is added, i would love to see a SP development kit. Just for some of us that aren't coding prodigies, it would be something to see. Maybe an entire forum, just dedicated to these mods. And if some of 'em get lots of support, then maybe mulitplayer could factor into the community mods some how

4: New vehicles

5:Bolt action rifles; maybe more powerful than semi, but louder and heavier?

6: After death, zombie with your  skin spawns, but w/o ur loot. Despawns after 10 mins

7: More animals

8: better grass around chopper crashes

9: ban combat loggers for 1 hr

10: 30s abort wait time

11: more backpacks

12: remove global side VOICE chat, AND text chat

13: lootable car crashes. 

13: more weapons, less ammo, spawning in fire stations

14:Revert to old bandit skin: new one gives advantages in urban environment

15: spawn farther north

16: spawn not only on coast, but maybe in city?

17: Fishing

18: gun cabinents in homes

19: better map borders; not just flat endless planes

20: improved zombie paths

Please don't flame me if i have said something already confirmed. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

I was taking your little poll bullshiz serious until I saw that 90% of what you are saying is either confirmed to not be in the SA or already confirmed for the SA

and alot of your "ideas" have been regurgitated many many many times.

I would have thought you would have been watching the development closer and know that half of this isn't needed in a "what I want in SA threads"

• Like 3

Please don't flame me if i have said something already confirmed. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

Thanks for reading.

He wasn't flaming. He just told you that he was serious about it until he saw your ideas.

And I agree with him.

I don't like the idea that a zombie with your skin spawns when you die. The zombies aren't undead. Also, no gun cabinets, it'd make the game too easy. Plus, it's not America, you should only be able to find old shotguns and Tokarevs and Mosin Nagants. Improved zombie pathing is being worked on. Fishing is in the game. Spawning in cities and further north would only make surviving easier. The game is meant to be hard. So what I'm saying is I'm not fond of your ideas

I don't like the idea that a zombie with your skin spawns when you die. The zombies aren't undead. Also, no gun cabinets, it'd make the game too easy. Plus, it's not America, you should only be able to find old shotguns and Tokarevs and Mosin Nagants. Improved zombie pathing is being worked on. Fishing is in the game. Spawning in cities and further north would only make surviving easier. The game is meant to be hard. So what I'm saying is I'm not fond of your ideas

Just because it ain't Merica doesn't mean people don't own guns.

They need guns for killing livestock, killing rabbits, killing deer, killing dat sweetroll stealing hick on the rival farm.

I'll admit urban houses probably wouldn't have guns like US does, but farm wise they'd be a few guns around, and why not make the place you find them make that much more sense? It shouldn't be a definate spawn though that'd make guns too common.

• Like 1

I really want them turn off Third-person view, so game is more realistic!

I agree but so many people will cry, no looking over a wall to follow someone to kill, or cry over the field of view lot of players can't play fair their will be players who will most likely find away to have 3rd person even if its lock.