Sign in to follow this  
Chrome2013

Technical War Masters! Recruting all players!

Are you looking for a serious group to play with?

Well you have come to the right place, the TWM is a Hero/Bandit clan looking for players who like to play to Achieve in DayZ.The Technical War Masters (TWM) is a group who is friendly most of the time and will try to help out other players if the situation is right.

Why join the TWM?

The TWM emphasizes many values, such as democracy, liberty, and the rule of law. It also strives to restore order and progress in Chernarus.  Upon joining the TWM you will be put into your own group as explained below, each group specializes to your own abilities and you will have the option to pick which you would like in the application form

What we do?

We are a Hero/Bandit Group who allows people from all over the country how ever you must be able to speak english! We try to help players and restore order as in getting a trade system up and setting up outposts on whatever server we are on.  If there is a clan we deem hostile on the server we are on we will try our best to eliminate them, we have various plans for wiping out an enemy organization. If we fail to eliminate the threat or we have exhausted our players and resources under protocol we will have to suspend all activities there and search for a new server where we are more likely to strive. 

Positions:

-Construction (Building in Base)
-Looters (Small groups who make runs for resources)
-Patrol Officer (Patrols Base for any threats)
-Convoy (basically Looters but in large groups.) 
-Pilots (Must be EXPERIENCED)

Requirements

Mic

15+ of age (exceptions made)

Maturity

Great Role Model

Application

Name:

Time Zone:

Are you willing to commit to the TWM?:

Preferred Position:

Why do you think you deserve to be in the TWM:

Steam Name:

Name: Cowan 

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Are you willing to commit to the TWM?: I have school, so it depends.

Preferred Position: Looters

Why do you think you deserve to be in the TWM: Uh... because I'm fucking awesome? All jokes aside, because I can  bring a team together, and I can get shit done.

Steam Name: Scroto Baggins

Name: Tristan

Time Zone: EST

Are you willing to commit to the TWM?: Yes after school hours i should be free to play everyday

Preferred Position: Looter/construction 

Why do you think you deserve to be in the TWM: I'm not hard to get along with and love a satisfying kill in DayZ 

Steam Name: Officepot

Application

Name: Ash

Are you willing to commit to the TWM?:Course.

Preferred Position:Pilot,looter

Why do you think you deserve to be in the TWM: Because I am very serious in game but can have lots of fun and have played for a long time

Steam Name:Lucky-Dice