major j.

Special Forces recruiting new candidates to attend selection.

SPECIAL FORCES

200px-US_Army_Special_Operations_Command

"we were never there"

Special Forces is no ordinary clan, it is a clan that prides itself on pvp warfare with a special forces theme to it. We are a secretive organization being that when we conduct our operations in secret on servers with no tags. Our operations remain secret to only the members of the unit so players cannot counter act us while we are on server. You will not know where there unless we want you to know we are there hence the unit motto “we were never there”. While most clans focus on providing a basic course with some instruction others just allow new members to join at will, special forces is different being that all new members have to earn the respect of the senior members of the unit in order to graduate and become operators, we do this through RCT. Who are we do you ask to provide you this training? All of us have either served with the military, are ex serving or have been part of a military clan before. The training we provide is no bull**** and it’s something you can actually use.

RCT

We begin by selecting our future operators through RCT or reinforcement cycle training through this training we constantly watch candidates for any flaws they might have or any issues they might have with the current serving unit operators. If candidates make it through the course they are then accepted into the unit and can begin working on operationswith their fellow operators.

REQUIREMENTS

All potential candidates will require the following in order to be part of special forces

Be of 16 years and over

Be able to speak english

Arma II and Arma III

Mods DayZ, ACE, ACRE

Team speak 3

Finally have time set aside to be able to participate in activities

TRAINING

To become an operator a candidate must first go through reinforcement cycle training or RCT, if the candidate makes it through RCT without dropping out then the candidate will be given operator status. 

RCT consists of the following elements

Recon/Patrol Course

Here candidates will be taught how to conduct recon level operations and develop patrolling techniques. To include a few examples this means close target reconnaissance, path finding and identifying areas of interest.

Advanced Combat Application (PVP course)

In this module candidates learn a variety of different methods to engage enemy players as well as advanced AI. This is core of your training to become an operator which will include a sniper component, a urban course component and a advanced conventional component.

Hearts and Minds

In this module we teach candidates how to use random players to assist you in achieving your mission objectives. To win the battle you might have to rely on allies to help you and that’s what we will teach you here how to get average players to fight for you or to support you in operations.

Escape and evasion

Escape and evasion training is designed to help candidates develop skills to be able to deal with being captured and how to escape if you are captured. The course is as the name suggests you will be taught how to escape if confronted with extreme odds and to evade enemy detection so that you can RV with other SF elements.

Insertion and Extraction techniques

This is the most exciting part of the training doing things you’d never thought you could do be doing like submarine insertions, HALOS (we will teach you how to deploy properly), Rappelling and much more.

SO WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF IT?

If you make it through training and graduate to becoming a new a operator you will have a skill set not many people have out there. You will be part of a team that cares about you and will be there for you when you need them. We are flexible being that once you graduate you can work when you want to so long as you tell us when you’re going to be back so we can work around it. There is no “yes sir no sir” we greet each other first name basis and the leadership works with its members not against them. There is no micromanagement once you make it to operator if you are given an assignment you will be given mission command we don’t tell you how to do your job because you already know it. If you wish to know more about the type of operations you are getting yourself into i advise you to visit our website.

For more information into special forces as an operator or if you want to apply either visit us at http://1stspecialforces.enjin.com/ or pm me via our website.

SUPPORT ATTACHMENTS

If you want to join SF not as an operator we have positions available for support attachments. Support attachments assist operators in a number of capacities including; air support, technical support and intelligence. If you would like further information on this, then please visit http://1stspecialforces.enjin.com/ or pm me via our website.

not interested in joining, but really cool stuff bro. :)

not interested in joining, but really cool stuff bro. :)

thank you for your comment bludy

I want to add to all of you that RCT is not impossible and i encourage everyone to give it a go! The next course is paneled for 30th November 2013, we will do pre-system checks and interviews during that time. The course program for this intake will go through 2 hour modules with 10-30 minute breaks, those of you that wont be able to finish training will be able pick up the skills at a later time as i understand some of you have real life commitments and families.

As normal we will rent a server for the conduct of training so that FPS and lag are kept to a minimum, our training map includes everything we need with some assessments being conducted on DayZ mod (ARMA 2). Depending on training progress and learning outcome the course generally lasts between 2-4 weeks.

Further more i want to reiterate one last point we are offering professional training to you and are looking for mature candidates if you are dropped at any time during the course this is either due to you not putting enough time into preparing yourself or a poor attitude. However it is not the end of the world and you can always reapply for the next intake. 

Edited by Cos239

situation update

We are currently updating our new website with new futures and will include a mission statement

Our recruiting is going well we have ex military applying to join our group and have already got an understanding of mil sim. I'm also getting applications from other people that have experienced a disgust for bs they experienced in other clans and come to us because they have had enough of it. 

All instructors sat down on sunday night to discuss what the next course being run would be like, we had some good sugguestions put forward but all agreed that it shouldnt be all work and no play. So we are incorporating some fun side missions on the course to allow people to have a joke and relax between lessons.

To name just a few of the side missions were looking at: hit the golf car (with mortars), protect commander momo (a drunk VIP that had to much of a good time) and many more.

We are also deciding to be less secretive about our group and will release more details it was decided that this was not the image we want to present to the community so improvements will be made with that in the coming weeks. 

I thought id take this time to tell the community about operators......

Operators

200px-US_Army_Special_Operations_Command

"operators are individuals that once graduated from RCT can resolve a variety of different tasks in a highly complex threat environment"

So as an operator what will you be qualified in?

Recon- How to properly conduct recon and most importantly how to identify your enemy's weaknesses for future operation. This does not mean siting on a position for 6 hours but conducting patrols in the area and engaging with players on the enemy threat picture.

Patrolling- How to adopt a winnable team if in a group and how to survive on your own. We will teach you what to do if you are contacted, your fall backs and how to RV.

Combat- We teach operators to stay alive and firepower is a key component to that, whether it is a knife to a sniper rifle we will teach you how to employ these assets properly. Operators graduate with a detailed knowledge of how to engage enemy players through attacking, ambushing and defensively. There is an urban course included in this package on how to clear buildings properly as well as shooting skills.

Leadership- Every operator is a leader, the starting rank for an operator is sergeant. We teach operators how to lead in combat as a team or how to communicate with other players to fight for you and not against you. There will be times where your team is not around but in those times of isolation you might find solace in other players.

Insertions and Extractions- We qualify every operator in how to deploy and extract by land,air and sea. This is really exciting stuff because that's where we experiment with HALO to scuba or C 130 to land rover. 

Escape and Evasion training- There will be times where an operator must escape certain death againist the odds presented to him. We teach our people to escape and survive if separated. We also teach this training so operators are ready for hostage missions that occur on DayZ regularly against bandit clans. This is also taught to pilots that want to join as support attachments do not do the same course.

The lifestyle of an operator

The lifestyle is pretty good once you make it to this class. Typically missions or operations are announced a week in advance and designated tasks are sent to either teams or individuals. As stated earlier in the thread you can expect to work on potentially any server or mod we only stay in one place for a prolonged period if there is a request for this by the CO. Ranks are there but there are no yes sir no sir, everyone is on a friendly basis. Game hours vary to what you want to get out of it, all we ask is that you let us know when you are interested in doing a mission or an op. There is a honor and award system in order to recognize gallantry and service, people need to be rewarded for doing good. If operators leave they are welcome back at any time regardless of circumstances as we are all friends. The team is there for you as you are for the team, meaning we stick together through mud and blood. This doesn't just apply to just gaming but also to personal situations in real life.

Edited by Cos239

I will be announcing the candidates that will be attending RCT on the 28th of this month however the instructors for the course will be announced on the 20th. Everything will be dedicated, the unit ensures that the quality of the training environment is of the highest order, hence for the December period trainees and instructors will have access to a dedicated TS and a dedicated server(S). The Location of the server will depend on where most of our candidates are from and will be displaced centrally so the lag can balance out. We already have access to DayZ servers however we are looking for a decent server to host ARMA 2/3, the Arma 2/3 server should be online 3 days prior to course commencement. Those of you that have already applied will receive a joining instruction from us NLT 28 0001 13 GMT.

I must stress that if your application is not on before the 28th 0001 HRS +0 GMT you will not be allowed to attend the course due to the nature of preparation we must undertake to get things organised for those attending. Those of you applying as support attachments can still apply after that period but expect delays in us getting back to you due to work being prioritized for the course. 

I also want to make it clear that only operators undertake RCT, support attachments will do 1 or 2 modules of training components in order to be qualified in their job, there seems to be some confusion with this but i hope now i have cleared it up.

Thank you for your time

I find myself taken aback at the dedication and sincerity of this recruitment thread and believe you guys have what I am looking for. Expect an application from me ASAP.

your application is approved stand by for further information on the joining instruction

This information will be given to all candidates on the 20th of this month, any further candidate applications we receive after this date will have their joining instructions sent up until the 28th.

Edited by Cos239

I want to talk today about operational flexibility in Special Forces....

I have recently received some information pertaining to how we actually work for missions and operations

Preliminaries

When missions or operations are handed down by the CO, missions will have a single objective whilst operations will have multiple objectives and usually require further planning by HQ and the team leaders. At the beginning of the week a request will be sent out to the unit for operators, this request will include missions available for deployment (including solo missions or groups). Unit members have the option to attend missions or operations as they see fit. Indeed operators are allowed to come and go as they please however they must keep in contact with the unit as dictated on the UCMJ.

Missions

Once the quota has been filled for a mission the unit moves into what is called the deployment phase where they have a quick training session to tackle what they might find on their mission. It is also during this phase HQ will prepare a briefing to the operator or team leader so they can have enough time to prepare for a mission. Missions can last for a few hours to a few days but have flexible time frames to when they can be completed. Once a mission has been completed a debriefing is done and the after action report is stored under unit patrol records.

Typical missions are stated are above but i will elaborate some missions here

Search and destroy missions (find an enemy patrol and destroy it)

Ambushing (find a critical choke point and ambush an enemy group)

Rescue missions (we might identify i high threat area where bambies are being targeted we go in there and give them support, there are also situations where we have to rescue bambies from high threat areas and have to extract them)

Recon (we usually conduct recon on a server that we haven't been on and usually send in an element to identify what the situation is like on the ground)

HVT (HVT stands for high value target we identify a particular enemy player that has been causing havoc on a server we go in find him and kill him. When we don't get a name tag we go off a screen shot of his face and go into detailed intelligence about the target)

Operations

Operations are unit activities involving individuals to multiple teams of operators and usually last for a few days to a few weeks and involve multiple objectives. This will be carried out when enough operators are available to participate. The training sessions before deployment are generally longer due to the nature of complications that can occur during operations.

Personnel and Equipment

Operators work either alone or in small man teams (3-6) and may include multiple elements such as survivors, air power ect. Equipment is usually sourced through preparation by advance elements however where possible a load out is chosen by the operator for solo missions or by the team leader for group missions.

Rapping up....

In conclusion our resources are dictated from what we can get from server we operate in as with additional personnel. Special Forces will always try to en devour to gain essential resources however in the end it depends on what we can get at the time. Lastly we do not solely operate on DayZ we also operate on Wasteland and TLR. 

Edited by Cos239

its an international clan that gains members from around the world,

We would love to get more Australians however we have only received 2 applications from oz 

Edited by Cos239

we teach how to mitigate ping in combat,

ping spikes between the 2 countries differ by 200 which isn't alot considering that you can still engage enemy players successfully

there are also fibre optic connections which further provide better latency for operations and while this great in the US it is still being constructed in australia

if you would like to inquire further please talk to me via pm, the training server however will have good fps and ping (we have tested this) this is to ensure that the quality of our next generation of operators is to a high standard, i wouldnt play on a laggy server and i dont expect our operators to

Matt,

Arma 3 is a critical part of training in order to become an operator and is also another integral part of our operations. We use Arma 3 because the stand alone model constructed will have better player interactions (arma 3 has this already), further more we have a lot more options available to us for training in this game. If you would like to partake on the course being run on the 30th i sugguest that you purchase a copy or wait for the next intake in febuary-march.

I wish we could make allowances for this but we cant we need people to be able to fight both on arma 2 and arma 3.

Edited by Cos239

Более того, приложение Garmin для Android подходит даже тем, кто путешествует на общественном транспорте, предоставляя расписания поездов, автобусов и самолетов города, в котором Вы находитесь.

http://www.imdb.com/list/rr154Y0CV5M/

Ну вот как только по русски заговорили сразу захотелось посмотреть.

Вы раньше слышали о режиссере Уолтере Саллесе? Я тоже нет! Если бы у нас никому неизвестный режиссер создал нечто подобное, то дорога на Канские, Берлинские, Московские кинофестивали ему была бы обеспечена Показ по Первому в рубрике "Кино не для всех" (типа "Кино не для дебилов, рабочих и крестьян&quot с рукоплесканиями придворной интеллигенции тоже гарантировано Лет 10, не создавая ничего более, он бы купался в лучах славы В Штатах режиссера Уолтера Саллеса, наверное, скромненько оценили, но уже сегодня забыли, так как таких режиссеров там тьма И завтра очередной никому неизвестный Джон Смит создаст очередной культовый, или хотя бы, просто неплохой фильм.

Moreover, the Garmin for Android is suitable even for those traveling by public transport, providing schedules of trains, buses and planes of the city where you are. 

Well, as only Russian talking immediately wanted to see .
You used to hear about the director Walter Salles ? Me neither ! If we had an unknown director created something similar , the road at the Cannes , Berlin , Moscow film festivals it would be ensured show on the First in the category " The movie is not for everyone" (like " The movie is not for morons , workers and peasants" with applause court intellectuals also guaranteed 10 years without creating anything more , he would have basked in the glory in the States, director Walter Salles , perhaps modestly overall , but forgotten today , as such directors darkness And there tomorrow once -unknown John Smith will create another cult or at least , just a good movie 

I have finished the translations here and i am now putting this post for action by the moderators as a breach of membership on these forums

Further to my last pacman your application was sent to you within 10 minutes of your post (a record)