Sign in to follow this  
InfectiousK9

Let's try this again! Hey guys!

Hey guys so you might have seen my previous post about being frustrated. well... I'm about 4-6 hours into my gameplay time with DayZ and I had to do lots of restarting and what not... but I've finally got the hang of things... so... in this run of DayZ (singleplayer) I hit the freakin jackpot for medical supplies, and backpacks. so... here's my run info:

2 Alice Packs
3 Czech Packs
--------------------
15 Epi-Pens
15 Morphine Auto-Injectors

15 Painkillers
22 Bandages

And all of that is just from two buildings, not far from each other. So... what do you guys think? am I doing pretty good for a new player?  I checked the difficulty and it said normal. and I've done some reading and I saw that most of you guys play on veterans, and a lot of this must seem like childs play to you... but seriously... how am I doing!?

Why DayZ singleplayer?

Play DayZ with people, gives you fear of hearing gunshots and what not.

Rather then just skipping down the middle of the airstrip singing a song.

Or maybe you mean you play on your own, in that case never mind.

• Like 1

First id like to state, hello new forum member

and dont get turned off by the following statements but

single-player? 

That isn't dayz...so whatever you are playing isn't dayz.

secondly, what you found is impossible to find in two "buildings close to each-other"

The medical loot is what you should find in a hospital, and the 2 alice packs are probable, but 3 czech packs? I don't think so.

And to restate the first part, single-player?

That isnt dayz, sounds like some hacked bullshit to me.

• Like 1

you can pick only one backpack and if you are playing singleplayer(?!) you won't need epipens..

You won't get any love here for playing singleplayer, it's really not DayZ without the constant threat from players.

You may think it's easier to start off on your own but you will miss a lot of valuable lessons that you would learn very early playing with other people - zombies are often a lesser threat than other players, the sooner you can learn to escape detection and find other players the sooner you will be a much better player.

Sounds like you hit a hospital where you got the medical supplies in Cherno or Elektro - the loot is decent but if you're on your own it doesn't really mean much.. there aren't any other people to loot it!

Once you get a hang of the zombie mechanics in the mod they are nothing more than a minor annoyance.

First id like to state, hello new forum member

and dont get turned off by the following statements but

single-player? 

That isn't dayz...so whatever you are playing isn't dayz.

secondly, what you found is impossible to find in two "buildings close to each-other"

The medical loot is what you should find in a hospital, and the 2 alice packs are probable, but 3 czech packs? I don't think so.

And to restate the first part, single-player?

That isnt dayz, sounds like some hacked bullshit to me.

You are right, it is not Dayz, it is Daizy.

I personally think Daizy is awesome, it has smart arse AI in it and with other mods in place, the AI is only one step down from playing with another human.

And no, it is not impossible to find "two buildings close to each other", ever heard of map editing? Or perhaps changing loot spawns?

Listen, I mean no offence, but I love Daizy and Dayz, they are both amazing games and I get quite disappointed when people call Daizy "some hacked bullshit" have you even tried it? Have you seen the amount of time the mods put into the game?

Sorry bud, as I said, no offence, I just got annoyed when you said what you said

Hello there newcomer,

You're going to get a lot of hate for posting about singleplayer.....

And what you said you found seems a bit too much for two buildings? then again loot spawns might be different in Daizy

With regard to your question, yes you are doing well ,try bump up the level and see how you do :P

DayZ should be played on a server with random people! But hey, your decision I guess.

Excluding the things about SP! Welcome to the forums InfectiousK9

On a side note, IF you decide you want to play multiplayer, drop me a message and i'm sure we can play together some time