Sign in to follow this  
samazooks

has anyone else done this?

so i was just walking along the road and suddenly i see someone walking up to me. I am a hero so im about to help this person out 

he was unarmed and he says"dont worry im friendly"

his name tag pops up and its "the governor" and i just finished watching walking dead so i just instantly pull up by m14 and just put 2 rounds into his chest.

just wondering if anyone else has just killed someone just cause their name sounded bad and what their name was.

• Like 3

So... there was this guy going by the name of "YOLOSWAGGER"......

'nuff said. PEW PEW PEW

So... there was this guy going by the name of "YOLOSWAGGER"......

'nuff said. PEW PEW PEW

lol i killed someone one time that said the king of yoloswag

• Like 1

"Big Dick Granny" was reaaaally common on a couple of public servers I used to play on. I'd literally sit in my car in the woods (so zombies wouldn't bother me) and watched side chat until one of the many *bleep* that had that pseudonym said "meet me in Cherno" or something similar and it'd be like

"Hunter mode, activated..."

Same thing with homophobic, racist, immature, inappropriate, mean-spirited usernames, especially if it was the kind of asshole to have a name like "N****r Crow Jim" (true story) that blasts his shitty little mic in side chat, and you can tell it's some scrawny white child trying to be a big, bad cholo.

Probably my proudest moment, for morality's sake, in DayZ was one time this... child aforementioned crashed his bike into a bush next to me. With my lonely fireaxe, I turned to him and asked if he needed morphine/bandages out of the kindness of my heart. His immediate reaction is screaming stuff that would make Xbox kiddies cringe and blamed me for his crashing. He (being him, of course) had one of the LMGs and said he was going to shoot me. I ran in a circle and he sprayed the entire 200+ box into the woods. I chopped his racist ass up when he started reloading. 

P.S. not that I watch the show anyway (I'm not a Walking Dead fan in any capacity, save TTG's RPG), thanks for spoiling that the governor is a bad guy. I could already guess that out of him being a bureaucrat but c'mon...

P.S. again:

I've gotten attacked a LOT in Minecraft for having the name "Apple Jaxc," which is not related to My Little Pony in ANY capacity whatsoever... Seriously. It'

Edited by Applejaxc
  • Like 1

Not in this game but in Mechwarrior Online I and my 3 friends turned and demolished a guy on our team for his overtly homophobic name. I would have just reported him but he was spouting off in the channels about all kinds of annoying crap that was also racist and homophobic. So we left his mech a smoking hull after picking it apart piece by piece to do the most damage. This was back in the days when MWO had repair costs still going and a mech like that might take him several matches to actually repair.