prominentalex

Want to Start a Server or Need Help Adding Scripts?? - LOOK NO FURTHER!

hey! first of all much respect dude, for all the help you've provided, seriously.

so I was an admin for a long time on this AU server with some friends, gotten kinda slow / I want to pay for a server myself but I have minimal scripting experience

I've ran a test server on my own pc, put in some scripts, like extremely basic stuff, but it does not come as easy as a lot of other stuff to me haha

I want to craft a serious, and detailed apocalyptic PVE server with a small PVP zone, all the basic scripts, self bloodbag, vector building, walking zombies, Epoch, Overwatch, wanting to do Origins too (i like all the apocalyptic road trash etc), still deciding on a Map. wanting to add some AI strongholds / castle and cave missions, a lot of stuff, I want to place some caves on the map, add some hanging bodies and stuff which i've done with admin tools on the old AU server manually,

I'd be more than happy to donate etc too, I want to really craft a bad ass server, I do graphic work, so I want to make a good splash screen to match the server greatness

this guy Cam who runs a pretty cool server called Roadwarriors is the closest thing I've ever found but its all PVP and Cherno

hope to hear from ya soon, feel free to email me at battle.mourn@gmail.com

cheers! tried to PM but said you're not taking any messages currently or something

I was looking at Dayz.st for the host but, I'm sure you know of the ideal one to go with

Hey man, do you still help with servers? I'd like to install some scripts and I'd like to know how much it costs.

I tried to join your TS but it has a password.

Please get back to me ASAP.

Heyy, you still helping people get their servers up and going? Would be nice to have someone showing me the way through things:D

hello i seee this post is super old i thought i give it a try 

still helping people with server 

skype me medz209

ty