Sign in to follow this  
rudeboi

looking for some to set a server up

Hello

im in need of some one that can setup a epoch taviana server

with custom scripts

I have a server a 40slot server from vilayer with dayz package witch comes with epoch

I got the server running basic cherno but I don't have the skill base or knowledge to get it working with the scripts

I have bin trying to do it my self and keep failing

is there any one that can possibly do this

and how much they would want to set it up

p.s and help with choosing a anti hack tool

vilayer server has tsw and dayz anti hack beta ready to install just need to purchase a key

thank you for taking the time to read this

Edited by rudeboi

I can do some stuff if you like. Depends on what you want though, I am more into the scripting which actually makes the game more fun or that make your server look better. Not those bullshit scripts like towing and lifting.

What I can do is stuff like a nice watermark in the bottom-left, loadingscreen, autorefuel with my custom eye-candy notifications,

a script which shows anything you want on the player their screen when they login which looks like movie credits,

dome scripts that have a basic idea: not out after a certain time? You're dead.

Well, that basically sums it up. Let me know in PM if you can use my help or not and how much you can/want to spend.

• Like 1

Hey RudeBoi feel free to hit me up, if you havnt got this going yet. i can add most scripts, custom cities, merge mods, custom traders inventory,  custom skin/ faction's /  basic but really cool SHIT...  o theres also a car radio ( in most vehicles )...