marek100play

Just a DayZ 1.7.1.5 gameplay

Hello All , just simple and easy gameplay from new Build DayZ 1.7.1.5.

Good FPS, Zombies with no super powers but....

Thanks, Mark

The 'cod fan kids' is getting really annoying, old and ignorant. Couldn't bring myself to watch the video after I read the description.

I would of gunned you down too, if I were a bandit and you started looting my prey. Btw, I don't play COD or BF and your description says "get kill by stupid cod fan-kids"

I would of gunned you down too' date=' if I were a bandit and you started looting my prey. Btw, I don't play COD or BF and your description says "get kill by stupid cod fan-kids"

[/quote']

Hi , well not going to start war or some crap like but its just sad that guy not even ask me or give me a chance to move out to save his loot, if he will do no problem i still have market next to me to loot later on. what he did it just run out of corner and kill me since he see me .I think that dead guy was kill,d by him so why don't he shout on chat GTFO from my loot.

That,s my problem ppl can't play DayZ for fun they play for K/D score, but that's my thinking maybe am wrong. Sure i did see some normal players but the balance with "good and bad" guys its like 1:100.

Anyways i'm still going to play DayZ for one reason : DayZ rocks in all ways i haven't play so good FPS/RPG game since really long time. i mean at last 10 years .

Respect to all , Mark

You should try to see it from his perspective and put some fear into the mix.

If assuming he killed that guy, and asked you to go away, he might fear for his own wellbeing.

...and after all..

maybe he just came around and thought you were the cod kid, who just shot and looted another player.

You should try to see it from his perspective and put some fear into the mix.

If assuming he killed that guy' date=' and asked you to go away, he might fear for his own wellbeing.

...and after all..

maybe he just came around and thought you were the cod kid, who just shot and looted another player.

[/quote']

Hi , Yes i see you,rs point and yes maybe it was that way . Just you know i was "Alive " for long time i think 2-3 Hr before he kill,d me and that makes me mad why not ask or wait for me what i going to do next ? maybe we will team up and run for more fun . well its done not gonna cry about today its new day for more fun "hope so" .

PS: He never ask me or chat in Dir. com "and asked you to go away" nop he didin't .if he will no problem i knew the rules the loot was his and no me to take it.

Bandits are bandits, suck it up. You never know who you can trust or not.

Bandits are bandits' date=' suck it up. You never know who you can trust or not.

[/quote']

:)Welcome to DayZ world. hell ye you right about m8.