Sign in to follow this  
Chaos21 (DayZ)

Looking for trustworthy adults to play with! Join us today!

My buddy and I are looking for a few members (thinking about expanding more and separating into multiple 6 person groups) to complete our Clan. We are always about fun and improving ourselves everyday, to where we know we have food and will never go out any time soon, and enough weapons for multiple deaths without having to go loot for more weapons.

Features:

-Own our own TS3 server, and looking for moderators on there.

-Possibly expanding to a big group, and separating them into smaller 6 person groups. Still deciding whether all of our groups should be friendly to other groups or not.

-Everyone with us must be friendly(no killing, stealing, looting, etc.. u get the point) members or not, if your in TS3 then you must be friendly or you will be banned and KOS'd for life.

(Members or not, anyone in TS3, if not known/in ts3 then we automatically can't trust you)  If someone we don't know comes up, and isn't in TS3, we cannot trust them. We can't take risks that big, so, we take them out.  They could play with us for an hour then shoot us all in the back within 10 seconds. That's DayZ for ya.

-Active players.

-Frequent loot runs.

-Camps setup all around the map, for easy access after a death.

-Friendly, mature players, all above 18.

-When we get more members, we will have a vote for the name of the Clan, also the names of the smaller groups! It's not about me! It's about US! So we will vote!!

-MUCH MORE!

PM me if interested, will get back to you through steam or Teamspeak. Send me your steam name and I'll send the TS3 link.

Thank you for you time.

-Chaos

Edited by Chaos21

I haven't been on the TS3 server more than every other day, I must make time for my daughter and Fiance, and my work schedule is weird. I play alot sometimes all day on Friday's and Saturdays. Message me with your steam names so we can get playing guys!

So... Tonight I'm 90% likely to spend time with my fiance and daughter after work here in 30 minutes, but I plan on being on late after 11pm(30 minutes and a day after this post) on Thursday, and Most of the day Friday and Saturday. So guys, add me on steam and lets get this going! We can vote for which server to play on, for now we've been on DayZ Military Hardware PvP, we have a camp setup with enough guns for at least 5. PM me, or jump on teamspeak, or, the best way to get ahold of me, add me on steam!!! My name is kmor1994. I don't like giving it out publicly, but add me on there quick, don't waste time I'll be taking my steam name out of this post in a few days!

Lets get together and play! Then let us vote for our home server and vote for a team name! Looking forward to hearing from ya'll.

Sorry I haven't got on, I recently bought a Radeon HD 7770, and a psu I much required, as long as a new case. The problem is, my psu just doesn't want to work with my motherboard. When I plug it all up, even without the gpu, it won't start it just makes this beeping noise. I've spent hours trying to resolve this. I'm woorkin tonight 11pm-7am since I get overtime and now that my PC is down why not.. But, my next step is to just try and throw my gpu and processor into my sisters computer, see how that goes.. If it all fails and I can't get help online I'll have to go get ripped off at some computer store where they will charge me 40 bucks to plug a mis-placed cord in.. Anyways, I will get to it, sorry for the holdup everyone. I'm very upset about it myself. I don't want to be at work all night and morning :( ah well extra 100 or so for the new mobo and CPU next week, and possibly the jerks that rip u off to out it together.