Sign in to follow this  
HixXy86

Small Dayz Origins Group looking for more!

We are a small group of people playing DayZ Origins
We are looking for heroes and bandits (most of us are bandits)
Our Goal is to build a Stronghold (half already level 3)

To Join Us:

Minimum Age - 18
Must download Mumble and have a Mic
Have some sort of experience of Origins
Have a good sense of Humor but still maintaining a competitive attitude (we don't like losing and often don't lose in any firefights/raids we engage in)
Speak English (2 of us are from UK while the other 3 are from Various countries in Europe)
Last but not least we do have a lot of fun so we would expect you to join us with the same! :)

We are normally on from 6-8 PM GMT and play into the night

Leave a message here and il get back to you with mumble details
Cheers, Hix!

Thanks guys!

The Law just looking for origins players at the minute mate although im sure all of us wlll be getting the alpha once its out.

Still looking for more players,
Welcome aboard our crew Shiro hope to have some epic times ahead

Giving a bit of feedback regarding the group: 

Yesterday i had a nice welcome, i met a 3 people from France, Germany and the UK. All 3 skilled and self suffisant players that will help you and and understand the concept of teamplay. The are calm in communicating with each other and love some action. 

Myself i always experienced a lot of ego and selfish behavior and most of the time that was really a pain in the ass and it got you killed. With this guys i don't feel that this will happen and i can not wait to go to hell and back again with them. 

We are all in our late 20's and some of us are almost hitting 30. If you are reading this and you love to play origins with a mature but very focused group. I say don't look any further. We are now with the 5 of us. From what i understand we are staying small that means we only got 2 spots left for friendly, focussed players that understand the concept of teamwork. It is vital that you are active! ( we are counting on you ) 

Looking forward to hear from you all! 

Thanks for the kind words Shiro,

We are still looking for more to join our crew leave a post here or if you like PM me and il get back to you ASAP.
Cheers!

Update Update! 

We are thinking of moving towards a high populated German/English server where there are 5 clans fighting against each other ! We would love if a few guys would be intrested in joining our ranks (18+ of age) and play with us and start fresh. There are two major clans having there stronghold almost up. So expect some nice action !. The server has a ratio of 15 people in the afternoon ( eu timezone) and 30+ players in the evening. 

For more detail you are always welcome to send  HixXy86 a PM or leave a message here and we make sure to contact you.

Cole, only met you yesterday for a short amount of time but you sound legit. Welcome.