luke26921

Looking For Decent DayZ Partners

I'm looking for a few decent DayZ players who aren't oriented around just PVP to join up with.

Im looking for fellow players who are ok with the following:

- Vanilla DayZ

- I personally do not use mods but I will not rule them out

- Late night gaming

- Frequently play

- Willing to work as a team

- Well mannered and have mics

I am a full time college student so I will not always be able to play but I am usually on steam whenever I am on my laptop so feel free to message me any time.

Add me on steam if you are interested. Steam ID: Luke26921

I digressed from it shortly after my last partner randomly decided to kill me off and steal all my things before bailing out. So thus I am looking for some new friends to play DayZ with. 

Jesus that's harsh. Well if you don't mind epoch (its whitelisted) and you got skype, let me know, we can roll together with a few pals I got on the server.

Sure thats fine with me. Im back from class so I am game. Also updating to the most recent version of epoch. Hit me up with your skype name and I will add you.

Alright, I messaged you my skype.

This is the server IP 176.57.142.101:2302 so you can start getting whitelisted and getting basic gear. I will be on once I finish my essay. 

Etherimp@comcast.net

Add me on steam

I play on us264 vanilla server starting at about 11pm MST on weekdays.

I roll with a small group of heroes and survivors. We enjoy the survival aspect of the game and limit PvP to bandits or dire situations, though we occasionally hop on a private hive for PvP action/practice. We all use TS.

It would do better for me if you posted the server names. As DayZ Commander doesnt seem to like searching via the IP address

Hey luke, I have my own TS3 server, and me and my buddy are looking for a few members to complete our group. We do PvE, PvP, loot runs, sometimes transportation, anything. We area always about fun and improving ourselves everyday, to where we know we have food and will never go out any time soon, and enough weapons for multiple deaths without having to go loot for more weapons. We have you a great starter set of weapons and possibly a helicopter, and we can definantly find you some time of land vehicle. PM me if interested. Hope to hear from ya.