Izolated

[EMW] is recruiting again!

Hello Guys !

My Name is Izolated/ICE50, I am 18 years old and I am the leader of a DayZ Clan, called: Electros Most Wanted [EMW].

Our History:

The Clan was created in April 2012 and after some time we had a community of over 20 active DayZ-Players.

Caused by time-problems I had to give the leadership of the clan to another guy, who unfortunately didn't take it that serious, so we split up in the end of 2012.

After some time I tried to build up the clan again (5people) and we became one of the most feared Squads of DayZ Vanilla on several highpopulated servers.

Due to some updates and the remove of different weapons in the game some of us took a break or completely stopped playing, so I took a break too.

After this 4 months break now, I am willing to set up the clan once again. This time I have enough time, motivation and confidence to make something big happen I guess.

Requirements:

Age of 17 (If u are mature enough, exceptions can be made)

Being Mature

DO NOT RAGE !

Having fun while thinking competitive aswell

Have Teamspeak3 installed + a working Headset

Got the extra Mods "Overwatch" and "Epoch"

For a spot in the Squad/Clan, apply here or add me on skype: destroyeroftomorrow

If you have still any questions left, feel free to message me here per PN or on skype.

Edited by Izolated

im from norway and im 16 years old, my English is good enough and ive played dayz since it came out. i started playing arma 2 in 2010 so im a pretty skilled pilot aswell as i am good With snipers etc. my skype is datigerznuts

Hey I'm 13 and would like to join EMW . I am mature and have been playing since september 2012 and an experienced close quarters fighter. If you could recruit me it would be much appreciated.

Hey I go by Frodo or Joey, whichever. Despite my name, I play the game sort of seriously, but never fail to have fun and goof off a bit.

I've been playing dayZ since release, but stopped playing it for about 8 months, during which I had no gaming computer. 

I'm 17, from the US and highly prefer playing DayZ with a crew as opposed to playing alone. I play Overwatch with most of my time, but I also often get on DayZ Vanilla, Epoch, and Caribou.

I would love some more information about your clan, such as what servers you play on, how many people are currently in it, and what mods you generally play. Right now I'm searching around for a clan, so the more I know about your clan the better I can choose. Fear not if your clan is smaller in size, sometimes I would prefer a smaller group.

Thanks for the read, I hope to hear back soon! :D