Sign in to follow this  
brewbart

DayZ - Battle Royale Very first game

Hey guys.  This was my very first game on the new Battle Royale mod.  Let me know what you think :-D

Not even looked at the video and you've spelled 'impressions' wrong on the still image - it doesn't make a good first impression.

I can imagine the first 5 minutes being a buzz, and then quite uninspiring thereafter.

Not even looked at the video and you've spelled 'impressions' wrong on the still image - it doesn't make a good first impression.

You sir are correct. Thanks for pointing that out guess I have some editing to do.

how do i get onto a battle royale server?

they're all passworded

how do i get onto a battle royale server?

they're all passworded

You have to join the server that is not locked.  

When they open the server it is unlocked and then when it fills and is playing they lock so people cannot join in the middle of an event.

You have to join the server that is not locked.  

When they open the server it is unlocked and then when it fills and is playing they lock so people cannot join in the middle of an event.

oh sweet so it's actually like a survival :D

oh sweet so it's actually like a survival :D

It's Battle Royale.. it's a movie.

Basically Hunger Games copied the whole idea behind it - a group of people start in the beginning - only one survives.

They start surrounding an area with gear and weapons, you can risk getting them or more likely being killed or you can run off to get a head start.

Pretty awesome.

It's Battle Royale.. it's a movie.

Basically Hunger Games copied the whole idea behind it - a group of people start in the beginning - only one survives.

They start surrounding an area with gear and weapons, you can risk getting them or more likely being killed or you can run off to get a head start.

Pretty awesome.

i know that, i was just worried it would have a respawn on it or something. i know what battle royale is lol

anyone give me any tips on how to get connected quickly? games fill up before i can even start up ARMA

I am having a major problem!!!! About 10 minutes after the game starts i yellow chain and am able to keep playing but cant drive vehicles and i never see any death messages or mission objective messages. Can you please tell me what i am doing wrong.

anyone give me any tips on how to get connected quickly? games fill up before i can even start up ARMA

They recommend doing it through the Arma Multiplayer server browser. Just search for Battle Royale and keep refreshing until you see that aserver has opened up