Sign in to follow this  
zoomcoder

Looking to join a small group of players

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a small group of players to join in DayZ (not a clan).

I'm back playing DayZ after a 6 month hiatus. With some of the newer changes and mods my interest in this game has sparked again. I'm 23 years old, however, I am open to playing with anyone. Just dont be a total douchebag :lol:

It doesn't matter too much which mod we play but DayZ Epoch would be preferrable. In terms of the game mechanics, I'm pretty competent and can play a variety of roles. For playstyle, I am open to playing as bandits or survivors. My time zone is GMT -7 and I can be active all throughout the day. I also can use any voice communication medium that is necessary.

Thanks!

Hi mate, you're welcome to check out our group @ BSB Network (http://www.bsbnetwork.com)

We're primarily and open group of UK/EU based of adult gamers that have been around since 2002 and supporting Day Z since launch and will be well into stand alone. We do have an internal clan but membership is not required or enforced. We have our own TS3 comms server and a Day Z Epoch server, but we also play on the public EU Musty Gaming servers (top 100 servers for pop) and we run together as group/team on those servers.

Anyway check out our website and feel free to hop on our TS3 server to get involved, membership to our clan not necessary. Our group no silly requirements or restrictions to people who want to run with us, all we ask is for players to have a bit of common sense and play fair!

Anyway you are free to check us out if you wish.

Box

Hi mate, you're welcome to check out our group @ BSB Network (http://www.bsbnetwork.com)

We're primarily and open group of UK/EU based of adult gamers that have been around since 2002 and supporting Day Z since launch and will be well into stand alone. We do have an internal clan but membership is not required or enforced. We have our own TS3 comms server and a Day Z Epoch server, but we also play on the public EU Musty Gaming servers (top 100 servers for pop) and we run together as group/team on those servers.

Anyway check out our website and feel free to hop on our TS3 server to get involved, membership to our clan not necessary. Our group no silly requirements or restrictions to people who want to run with us, all we ask is for players to have a bit of common sense and play fair!

Anyway you are free to check us out if you wish.

Box

hate to say it, but the UK and GMT -7 do NOT mingle... I know the struggbeing THAT far away

your welcome to join us were not a clan TheGAMERelease is a Community of Gamers open to all that simply wish to join meet people, we are located on Teamspeak @ TheGAMERelease.teamspeak.net:21338