RabidDiabetic

Anyone interested in running a medical team with me?

I'm going to do the opposite of TLDR here. Short and sweet what I'm looking for then a full explanation at the bottom if you want to know more. 

---Must be all around combat capable (not just sniping)

---Combat capable but not looking to KOS, we will he helping people

---Must have teamspeak and a mic

---Please be 18+ or sound old enough I can't tell if you aren't

We will be playing Overwatch on three hived servers that at any given time have between 100 and 200 players on them. I'm going to be offering medical services to this server and need players to watch my back because sometimes there will be those people who try to take advantage. I can equip you with weapons and supplies you just need to have the skills. 

When I'm running this operation I'll be on the Teamspeak hosted by Zombz.net, my name there is the same as here. TS3.ZOMBZ.NET:9172

Full story:

So I've been playing on an Overwatch server for the past week by Zombz.net. They run three servers and their primary server is like the number one server on Gametracker. I played Vanilla DayZ only since shortly after the release, literally. I had never played any of the dozens of DayZ variants over the past few years. When I started playing Overwatch I wanted to really check it out first and basically ignored PvP for the first week and gathered loot using stealth not just killing the person between me and my goal. This brought back a lot of the fun I've been missing in DayZ. Now that I've figured out everything Overwatch is and have myself all set up with supplies I decided I want to be a hero again. I need a player who isn't looking to just kill everyone around but isn't afraid to kill if we get caught in a bad situation. The guys at Zombz.net run 3 hived Overwatch servers that are all heavily populated pretty much 24/7. My plan is to get on their teamspeak and set up a temporary channel for people to come into if they need help. I expect some people may try to set me up because well it is DayZ after all. I'm hoping only dealing with them over teamspeak will reduce the amount of people who try to pull something but I know it can't catch them all. So I need a few people I can trust to watch my back.

-Rabid

• Like 1

Omg it's Rott. Now you know my plan and where to find me. I expect to be killed by Rott soon D: