lmlm

I found a blue truck!!

Would love to see THIS one driving around!

Oh and while we're at it, here's my tractor vid

i fcking want to add one to our 8+ vehicles group. We have been collecting about every vehicle we found. But never this one. What is it exact location?

the ural has the most cargo capacity of any vehicle in dayz. We have so many guns, backpacks, ammo, and supplies in ours

i fcking want to add one to our 8+ vehicles group. We have been collecting about every vehicle we found. But never this one. What is it exact location?

Wow. 8 vehicles? In over 140 hours of playing DayZ on many servers over the past month or so, I have seen only 1 vehicle in motion. Actually, I heard it at night on some server going down some road North of the North West airfield. Only seen it for about 4 seconds as it passed me by.

Tried to type in chat "hey hold on, friendly here can you pick me up?" But it was too late, and the driver didn't give a shit to respond.

Oh wait..I did see a bike. That was my brother, whom I've been trying to meet up with for about the same time in the game. He rode the bike all the way from Elecktro to Polana where I was at. I spent about 50 hours finding gear for him. By the time we finally met up, the aggro of the zombies caused the framerate to crawl. I ended up dieing because the zombies were also coming through the walls (no-clip issue) of the building I was in. He came back and collected my gear and we logged off.

The following day we were finally going to try meet up again. Soon as he logs in he get's sniped by a bandit.

Moral of the story? Nerf bikes. Add trains. And there should be molotov's to burn zombies and bandits to hell.

So that's what happened to it. Shortly after you blew the truck up, I arrived with parts to repair it. Unfortunately, I noticed that it was burnt to a crisp. Nice going...

When the tractor was burning, is it possible, that other server players or zombies will see that? Ok, if players will see, they will go that way, just to check out... But what about zombies? Does it attract them?

And the truck video is funny as hell, <3 your laugh :D

~TS666

So that's what happened to it. Shortly after you blew the truck up' date=' I arrived with parts to repair it. Unfortunately, I noticed that it was burnt to a crisp. Nice going...

[/quote']

It was most likey un-destroyed when the server reset.

Found this truck repaired and fueled near the lighthouse at Cherno, also owned the V3S truck, however i play alone. The blue truck got stolen whilst i had to go for dinner and didnt park it safe enough, nearly crashed into shortly after when it came towards me on the same road whilst i was driving the V3S which was loaded with alot of car parts etc.

I parked it in the woods north of the NW airfield but somehow they found it, and the blue truck was there aswell, but a sniper shot me so i lost both trucks and basicly everything else there.